Untrusted Love - Chapter 21

Start from the beginning

"Don't move him." One of the teachers said, shooing a few students away from Mark.

The teachers went out of the class room to get the nurse.

"Allie," Mark spoke up.

She moved her way over to him so he could see her.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm not the one who was beaten up." She told him.

"I know I just wanted to see if you were okay."

"Can we talk?" She sat down beside him.

"About what?" He kept his hand over his nose and turned his head to look at her.

"I'm not happy."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm not happy with you." She tried to make herself very clear.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to break up with you."

"That's not possible." He shook his head.

"Yeah it is." She raised her eyebrows, "I just did there for it's possible." She stood up.

"Why?" He asked.

"I realized that I don't like you. I went out with you for all the wrong reasons."

"What do you mean?"

"I love someone else." She smiled to herself, thinking of him.

Mark stared at her. "Nick?"

She nodded then started to walk away.

"I hope you go to hell along with him." He mumbled.

When she reached the door she turned back around to look at him. She heard what he said. It wasn't loud but she heard it.

She walked back over to him, "I finally have the chance to hurt you the way you've hurt me. Watching you lay helpless here on the floor; it makes me think about how much I would love to hurt you. I could take that chance, or I could let it pass me by." She stared down at his wide eyes.

Knowing that she scared him with her words she was satisfied. She smiled then turned away. That's all she wanted, she wanted him to feel weak and helpless. She was through with him. He would never bother her thoughts again or return to her nightmares.

She walked out the door and down the hall. She found herself standing in front of the office doors. She stood there for awhile then backed away and leaned against the wall on the other side of the hallway. She slid down to sit on the floor and waited.

Nick sat down in a chair and waited for the principal to call him back into his office.

"Ah, Nicholas. A teacher tells me you've beaten up a classmate of yours."

"Yes, sir." Nick said with his head down low, trying to keep his grin from showing.

"She told me that you tackled him out of his seat and started punching him various times in the face."

"Yes, sir."

"You might have broken his nose even his ribs, and that doesn't look good for the school rep." He raised his voice.

Nick looked up at him. "Yes, sir."

"Usually since it's the beginning of the year, I would give you a break, but after having a teacher tell you to get off of him and then to have you push her aside, changes my mind a little!" He yells louder.