Untrusted Love - Chapter 14*

Start from the beginning

          "Tell me what you're thinking about. Are you hiding something from me?"

          "No." He said unsure.

          Allie followed him into the tent to see he was laying down and covering the blanket over his head.

          She sat down beside him. "Nick, please tell me." She tried not to laugh.

          "No."

          "Why not?"

          "Because."

          "Because why?"

          "I don't think you're ready."

          Allie didn't say anything after that. Because she knew exactly what he was talking about. Nick took the blanket off of his head and looked at Allie. "I don't want to move too fast."

          "You're confusing me."

          "I'm sorry. I hope you know what I'm talking about."

          "I think I do."

          Nick sat up and held her hand.

          "I don't know if I'm ready for that." She said.

          "No no no. It's okay to not be ready. I'm not gonna make you do anything. I would never to that."

          She smiled, "Are you ready?"

          "Uh, yeah I am." He smiled to himself. "But if I have to, I'll wait."

          She smiled even more. "Have you ever done it before?"

          Nick sat there for a few seconds looking at her. "Once." he finally told her.

          "Oh. So you might know what you're doing?"

          Nick grinned. "I just might."

          Allie giggled, "I think I might be ready."

          "Are you sure?" He asked while holding her other hand.

          She nodded her head. "I think."

          Nick smiled a little bit, "Come on."

          "What?"

          He crawled over to the entrance of the tent and Allie followed him.

          "Nick, where are we going?"

          "In to town."

          "Why?"

          Nick didn't answer and started running while holding her hand to the stairs the lead up to the road to town.

          When they got there Allie buttoned up the the shirt all the way, then they crossed the road and ran to the sidewalk on the other side. They past a few shops. Allie looked behind her and saw that the sun was beginning to get blocked from some dark clouds.

          "Nick?"

          "Yeah?" He looked back at her.

          "I think it's going to rain."

          He looked up at the sky. "Come on we have to hurry."

          "Where are we going?"

          "You'll see." He said while smiling at her then walking faster.

          Allie held onto Nick's hand tight. She looked around and there were only a few people walking on the streets, most of them were probably still sleeping since it was still early morning.