Chapter seventeen: Old Friends and New Enemies

Bắt đầu từ đầu

A few hours later you were pulling into the scrap yard Bobby called home... this should be good. Surprising you and Dean Sam says "I will go talk to him first since he doesn't have any reason to want to kill me." You and Dean both agree with Sam then he steps out and walks to the door.

After a few minutes Sam walks back out with Bobby behind him, you look over at Dean and say "Well it was nice knowing you." Dean huffs not talking his eyes off Sam and Bobby "Yeah I lived a pretty good life..." you nod and say "tell you the truth I thought I would go out with a bit more of a (bang) than this." You watch Sam signal something to Dean and Dean started laughing, you eye him until he said "Sam just told me that Bobby's not packing or loaded so we are safe from that at least." You nod "Oh well that's a plus I guess."

Dean finally steps out to meet Bobby while you stayed seated in the car. Bobby looked Dean over at first then hugged him... huh didn't see that coming... they talk for a moment then you see Bobby ask Dean something and when Dean answered him Bobby smacked Dean like he would a son then walked back to the house, you cover your mouth from laughing as Dean turned back to you and shrugged then walked to your door opening it while saying "He is happy to see us." You roll your eyes "Yeah I can tell." Dean reaches down unbuckling you then picking you up, you huff "I am able to walk you know!" he just laughs as you wrap your arms around his neck then walks you through the open door and into the living room filled with old books and empty whiskey bottles. Dean takes in the sights then remarks "Jeez Bobby parents out of town?" Bobby walks down the stairs with a blanket and rolls his eyes "Watch it boy I might not have a gun on me right now but you will go to sleep sometime."

They fixed the couch up for you and Dean lays you down very slowly then puts a pillow under your leg then fluffing it and getting it probed up, he then grabs a few blankets throwing them over you and getting them rested over you just right. While Dean did all this you caught Bobby eyeing him, you smile at Bobby who then mouths "You've trained him well."

For the rest of the day you couldn't get Dean to sit still and if he was it was in a chair across from you, if you moved he asked what was wrong if you were looking around the old house he would ask what was on your mind. Bobby or Sam couldn't get him out of the living room and the only way you could was if you ask for something to eat or drink and even with that he would make Sam or Bobby watch you.

You had to talk to him but what you wanted to talk about wasn't really something you wanted to talk about in the open with Bobby and Sam both there... finally you thought of a way to get them out of the house "Hey guys?" Sam was sitting at Bobby's desk looking at some of his books while Bobby was in recliner and Dean was in a kitchen chair he moved in here beside you.

They all look up and you clear your throat "I was wondering if you two would want to go to town for me?" When you say this you look at Sam and throw your eyes to Dean trying to give him the hint you needed to be alone with Dean. He takes it quickly "Yeah, yeah sure what do you need?" he throws Bobby a look then gives Bobby the same look you him, Bobby rolls his eyes understanding and not really liking it but playing along. He walks over beside you sitting at your feet patting your leg lightly "Anything you need we will get you." You nod not prepared that you would get this far so you think up of something to ask for "Well... I want a pizza, some chocolate, we can't survive on canned food so pick up some groceries so I might can cook some real food a few nights and just grab some stuff."

They both nod Bobby stands "Well Sam get to moving we don't have all day." Sam stands then walks to the door with Bobby but you stop them saying "And guys." They both turn, you smile "Don't forget the liquid hunter's helper." Sam smirks laughing as Bobby just rolls his eyes then they both walk out the door and you hear Bobby's car roar to life and drive off finally leaving you and Dean alone.