Chapter 8: Revelations

Start from the beginning

“What Happened?”

He looked at me, his face now flushed and eyes full of anger and frustration.

“Why are you here, Malfoy?” he said in a tone of disgust.

My heart clenched.

“Because I want to know what happened.” I gulped and looked away.

Silence.

“You were supposed to meet her in the library right, Malfoy?”

“That is none of your business , Potter”

“You were , right?!” He grit his teeth and stood up. “ but you didn’t, did you Malfoy?!!”

No, I didn’t show up.

“YOU DIDN’T?! RIGHT?!” He began to yell,” WAS IT SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE?! ASKING HER TO RETRIEVE SOME EMPTY BOOK ON THE HIGHEST SHELVE OF THE BOOKSHLEF IN THE RESTRICTED SECTION? … WAS IT!!”

He pushed me to a wall.

“You think it’s funny ?!! Don’t you, Malfoy?!!” he was yelling in my face now.

Nobody yells in Draco Malfoy’s face.

Especially. Not. Potter.

I shoved him away and he hit the chair behind him.

“PISS OFF POTTER!” I yelled.

“NO, YOU PISS OFF , MALFOY” He yelled back while re-gaining balance,.

I ran to him and punched him hard in the gut and he stumbled back, clutching his stomach. He groaned and tried to balance himself by using the chair for support.

I slowly felt for my wand, but Potter saw what I was doing, lunged towards me and took a blow at my nose. I stumbled back and hit the wall behind me.

I felt the unbearable sting and pain all over my face, even though only my nose was hit and I cried in pain. I covered my nose with my hand and felt something trickle onto my palm. I lifted my hands away from my nose and saw blood smeared over it.

I flushed with anger and took out the wand in my back pocket with much more ease.

“THAT’S IT POTTER! YOU’RE NOT GOING TO LIV TO SEE TOMORROW YOU DIRTY SCUMBAG!!!” I yelled while pointing my wand at him.

Potter quickly drew his wand out.

“AS IF YOU COULD DO THE KILLING CURSE! YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE THE NERVE TO!!”

Did he just insult me?? HE IS GOING TO PAY….. DEARLY …. WITH HIS LIFE.

“OR YOU KNOW MALFOY,” Potter yelled “MAYBE YOU WON’T GET TO SEE YOUR NASTY PARENTS ROT IN AZKABAN!!!”

“ATLEAST I HAVE PARENTS!!”

“MALFOY YOU S-“

“ENOUGH!!!” I heard someone screech.

“You boys have already woken up the poor girl! She needs rest!!” said Madam Pomfrey.

I lowered my wand and saw that Potter did the same.

“Is she okay?” Potter and I said at the same time.

We looked at each other, teeth bared and face flushed with anger.

“Bruises and broken bones here and there and some very nasty wounds, but nothing I can’t fix.”

We both looked at her.

“In other words, she will recover.”

I sighed in relief and my muscles loosened up a bit.

“Is she allowed visitors?” Potter asked

“GOODNESS NO! And you boys, please pipe down! If you want to avada kedavra each other, please do it outside!”

“Sorry ma’am” Potter said.

Silence.

“No apology from you, Mr. Malfoy?”

I dusted my robes and smiled at her, saying “ I apologize for the noise Madam Pomfrey.”

“Better. Now go to class, except for Malfoy. I have to fix your bloody nose.”

“Thank you Madam Pomfrey” Potter said, and I watched him leave the hospital wing.

❀ Camille’s POV ❀

I looked around. It was dark.

“Hello?” I called out, but only echoes resonated around me.

Where am I? I can’t see a darned thing here..

I felt my head throb and I groaned in pain.

Jeezus, that hurt a lot.

“Camille? Camille, dear, wake up.” I heard a feminine voice speak.

“Wh-who’s there?” I said in between groans.

“It’s me. Your mother.”

My mother?

“Mom?”

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Author’s notes:

Okay TT^TT I’m really sorry for not being able to update on Tuesday L So sorry! But I decided that I would update the next chapter sooner ! (In a few days or so)

As usual, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Feel free to comment and constructive criticism is welcome ^_^!!

Please vote for this story! I’m 44 votes away till 100 :D And there’ll be a surprise on my 100th vote ! :D

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME :D

♥,

Elle

P.S: OPEN THIS LINK AND PLAY THE VIDEO !!!! :D It's awesomeness hahaha.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/movies/598083/american-talk-with-josh-horowitz-and-the-harry-potter-cast.jhtml#id=1644133

...WHATCHA WAITING FOR? DO IT ALREADY XD!! you won't regret it!!