19. "Do you have feelings for him?"

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes. "There's nothing going on, I just happened to bump into him on the streets on the day and I guess we got talking and we didn't know our way back home. So we stayed at this house with these lovely couple." I said honestly on some parts.

Dad nodded. "Very well, never make this mistake again. Either text me or leave a note on the table." I nodded. "Come on, I'm going to be late for work and you'll be late for school." I grab an apple on the way out, I hang my bag around my shoulders.

***

"You saw Carter and Sasha making out in the janitors closet!" Serena shouted, I cover her mouth with my hand as my eyes were wide open.

"Shhh, you're going to let the whole school find out." Serena pulled my hand away from her mouth as she rolled her eyes.

"It's not like it's the first time people are hearing about it." She said casually, somewhat my chest tighten. It's true it's not like it's there first time making out or having se-...

"What happening to you?" I furrowed my eyebrows at Serena's random question. "You seem very ill, have you been sleeping alright?"

I rolled my eyes and nodded while laughing. "Yes mom, I'm fine."

"Sorry I'm just worried about my best friend, are you sure you're okay?" she asked again.

I grab both of her shoulders. "I'm fine." I reassured her this time.

She smiled pushing it away this time. She checked her watch, "I have to go, don't want to miss my calculus test." She definitely didn't want to go, as she used her fingers as gun, putting it up to her forehead.

"You'll do fine," I said smiling. Serena is a smart girl, I'm sure she'll ace the test.

"I'll see you at lunch?" I nodded as she walked away.

I take out of some of my books out of my locker.

I hear someone clear their voice, I look up surprised.

I quickly look away from him.

Hurry up Tori and take out you're books and leave!

I shut my locker after getting all of my text books out for AP French.

"Tori can you let me explain, just hear me out." He said coming in front of me, trying to stop me.

I closed my eyes tightly, I didn't even want to hear his voice. "Hear you say what? Exactly Carter?" I snapped.

He looked surprised. "Tori, what's gotten into you?"

"Nothing, just leave me alone." I said talking my books out.

"Not until you tell me what's up with you." He said sternly. "Why have you been avoiding me?"

I remembered what he had to said to me before. I shut my locker and face him.

"I thought you told me before to stop following you around?" I said smartly, he looked bewildered. "I'm just only reminding you back your words." I said walking past him.

I'm sorry Carter, but I just can't help but remember what I saw in the janitors closet with you and Sasha.

***

I pushed my glassed between my eyes, while looking down hoping Britney and Sasha won't come towards my way. I kept my head down low on the desk.

I heart their heels come closer and closer towards where I had sat, I definitely knew now for sure they came to see me, because they pulled two chairs in front of me.