Chapter Six: Kidnapped By----Lobelia?

Start from the beginning

Honey jumped up and down. "Let's go get her back!"

They thanked the woman before rushing back into the cars, streaking away for St. Lobelia's Academy.

The two girls dragged Akane up the stairs and into a changing room. The third girl, the one with a deep voice and cropped brown hair, handed her a package.

"Change into this." She said.

"Why should I?"

"Just do it, maiden."

Akane scowled. "No way. First, tell me who the hell are you why the hell you've kidnapped me."

The girl smiled. "Well, I am Benio Amakusa, and these are Chizuru Maihara and Hinako Tsuwabuki. We've brought you here to show you the many benefits if you quit that pathetic Host Club and joined St. Lobelia Girl's Academy instead."

Akane remained angry. "Fine then. I'm here, and now I'm leaving." 

She headed for the exit, but Benio grabbed her by the arm. "But, fair maiden. You mustn't leave, at least not until we've shown you the Zuka Club."

Akane tugged her arm out of Benio's grasp. "You could've said that before you threw me into the limo. But sorry, I'm not interested."

Benio smirked. "Oh, that's too bad."

The Host Club watched through the window as Akane struggled with Benio, Chizuru, and Hinako.

"Dang." Hikaru whistled. "She's a lot more stubborn than you were, Haruhi."

"They put you in an entire play, while they can't even stick Akane in a uniform." Kaoru added.

They watched as Akane shoved her way free and ran for the door. She almost made it, until the doors were thrown open, revealing the Benibara Guardian Club, armed to the teeth with chains, ropes, wooden poles, you name it.

Tamaki gasped. "That's not good. She doesn't stand a chance against those girls!"

The twins stood suddenly, along with Kyoya and Haruhi. "Let's go help her!"

"Wait." Mori stopped them.

"Huh?"

"Akane can deal with this. Trust me. Watch."

They knelt back down. They saw Akane back away from the Guardian Club.

Benio sighed. "I regret this, fair maiden. Girls, she's all yours."

Akane crouched, ready to spring. The Guardian Club charged, and Akane dodged. But to everyone's shock, she didn't dodge to the side. Instead, she vaulted straight over the Guardians' heads with the grace of a swan. She landed softly on her feet like a cat.

The Hosts gasped. "Mori-senpai!" Tamaki asked. "How did you know?"

Mori explained. "Notice how she's physically built. She may be thin, but she's strong. And there's no way that strength could've come from playing musical instruments. And her technique. Mitskuni, do you recognize it?"

Honey nodded, clearly in awe. "That's an advanced form of the Haninozuka martial arts technique. Only a few people in the world know how to do it."

Mori spoke. "That's correct. This technique is known as the Katonozuka technique. The Katonozukas are a branch of our family. They are greatly respected by all for their skills, even by the Haninozukas. The Katonozukas lead our families for hundreds of years, until several decades ago, when a mysterious group began wiping out the Katonozukas. Only a handful survived, and went into hiding. However, the Katonozuka technique remained a guarded secret. So, how does Akane know this technique? That is the question."

The Hosts turned back to Akane, a newfound respect in their eyes. Akane smirked at the Guardians, her eyes glinting. Now it was their turn to back away.

"I hate fighting, but if you come any closer, then you leave me no choice." Akane sighed. She stood up. "So, what'll it be?"

The Guardians looked nervous, but Benio remained determined. "Catch that maiden! Or I will strip you all of your titles and dignity!"

Apparently, Benio's threat was scarier than Akane was, because the Guardians once again charged. Akane again vaulted over their heads, before dashing to the window and flinging it open. She looked down. The ground was four stories below. 

The Host Club watched, holding their breaths, as Akane leapt out the window. Even Mori looked nervous about how this stunt would turn out.

Kyoya watched, partially mezmerized, partially horrified, as Akane swan dived from the open window. The ground was racing closer and closer, and it seemed as though she would crash, until she arched her back into a somersault and landed neatly on her feet, barely making so much as a crackle on the dry, brittle grass.

Benio peered down from the open window high above. "I'll get you, fair maiden." She called. "I'll get you, and finally have my revenge on that Host Club!"

Akane simply brushed herself off.