Love Hurts (An Ouran Highschool Host Club Fanfic)

Author's Note:

Hey, readers. This is my first Ouran Highschool fanfic. I hope you all like it!

Anyway, in this story, I own none of the characters, except the ones I made up, like Akane Hayashi, my main character.

Here's some background information on Akane:

Pronounced       Ah-Kah-Nee

Akane means 'brilliant red' in Japanese.

Akane Hayashi

16 3/4years

5' 4"

Black Hair

Brown eyes

Blood Type 'A'

'A' Class at Ouran Academy, due to both writing and musical scholarships.

Born in London, England

Orphaned and adopted, moved to Japan

Entered Ouran on a writing and music scholarship

Second year

Plays the piano, flute, and piccolo

Has acrophobia, the fear of heights, and pteronarcophobia, the fear of flies. However, Akane is rather unique, and only has a problem with heights when it's five stories or higher.

Is extremely fond of anything related to raspberries (raspberries, raspberry-mint tea, raspberry jam, etc) She also has a European taste, in both clothing and food. Her favorite foods include raspberries, cheese buns, and dango.

Has a tendency to get frequent fevers from sudden shock, traumatic experiences, or exhaustion.

Akane's theme song is 'Eclipse', a song from Cirque du Soleil: Nouvelle Experience, by Rene Dupere. The song is in the YouTube video that I posted. The image is also a picture of Akane, after she cut her hair and regrew it.