Chapter 4: Picturing Shirtless Teachers

I must say, being half conscious while being carried down to the Nurse isn't the best thing that ever could happen. I mean, of course it'd be much better if it was a shirtless Mr. Hisey but I can't complain.

My stomach is still in knots and my whole left side aches from them muscles that just had to induce my vomiting state. Throwing up my whole lunch and some of this morning's breakfast was the highlight of my day. After discovering I was going to be partners with the man who both robbed, and punched me in the fact only hours ago just didn't settle quite right in my stomach. Literally.

I didn't know who was caring me. Let alone even care too much. Just that they didn't have the easiest approach when it came to throwing me over their shoulder and the ride there was bumpier than if I was riding a horse. Plus I had the feeling they were staring at my butt half the time.

The bell rang on our way down and everyone parted, making a path for the mysterious man and me. We even passed Chloe on the way down and she smirked at me the whole time. Not even bothering relieving me from this torture and offering to take me down herself.

Everyone got the feeling I wasn't to be talked to and tried their hardest to not look. For that I was thankful. I stank like a half digested turkey sandwich and I could feel another round coming up.

"If you don't take me off your back, I will throw up all over your side and not even care." I tried to say through gasping breaths. He got the hint and—not so kindly might I mention—dropped me on my butt next to a trash can. After relieving myself through horrible donkey sounds and coughing.

I finally look up through blurred eyes and saw it was the exotic boy, he was leaning against a locker and pulling out a pack of cigarettes. "You're loud." Was all he said before taking a lighter to the one.

"Oh I'm so sorry you made me sick!" I yelled through spits. "You probably gave me a concussion with that hit."

"Oh please, I knew exactly what I was doing." He lets out a puff. He skims over my disheveled appearance. "Nice pants by the way, they fit you nicely."

I cry out and kick him in the shin as hard a I can. "Aw Fu-"

"Just leave me alone."

"No can do Muffin, did you forget we're partners?"

I gather myself and control my puking. Leaving him there I begin walking to the bathroom that is only the next hall over. There's no way I'm going to the clinic after what happened last night. She'll question me like crazy and I can't deal with that right now.

I'd like my boss to think I was gone when they robbery happened. That way I won't loose my job. The bruises probably won't help my case but I'll just tell him I... Tripped.

Just as I round the corner and am about to open the door, the boy grabs my waist and pulls me against him. I struggle for a few seconds before giving up. He's way stronger than me, and in my current state, he has the advantage by a long shot.

After calming down, his grip begins to loosen and he shoves me into the brick wall. The cement hits my face and sends another wave of nausea threw my body. I'm forced to swallow it down as he towers over me. Taking a phone from his back pocket, he sends a text and grabs me roughly.

I don't know why I'm not scared, but at this point I'm more frustrated than ever. Ignoring him completely, I go to the sink and peal my sweaty hair back from my face and damp a paper towel. Rubbing my face with the cool water, I relax a minute and space out.

Taking a swig of water, I wash out the acidic taste and look down at my clothes. They are sticking to me due to the sweat and my whole left leg is covered in my lunch. I turn around and see some on his shirt, he completely ignores it though and continues to stand like a statue while staring at me like I just killed his family.