2

Elora

I watched Rico message my feet. It was a full house tonight. And Reeves told us we needed to have on heels till closing time. Can you imagine wearing six inch heels at 8 pm to 4am? And then going to sleep for a few hours and then go back to waitressing at 9 am.

I stopped waitressing in the day time though. The club is a 24 hour facility. It don't stop. People never stop coming in. I would be on my feet all morning and all night with no breaks. So I told Reeves I couldn't do it anymore for the sake of my feet.

Rico kissed up my toes all the way to my knees. Then Both my thighs. He kept going to he reached my lips.

I kissed him back and put my hands in his hair.

Rico is a man of very few words. And that's what I like. When niggas talk to much it irritates me.

He the type to let me run my mouth and the pu Lt me in my place. That's the kind of man I like.

I love when he yells. He's more into the physical things, not just sex. He thinks actions are better than words.

I bit his lip as I pulled away. He smiled and held onto me.

Another thing I live about Ric (like: reek) is he's clingy. He be all over me. If we next to each other he has to be touching me in some way.

He's not my boyfriend but I can see it happening one day.

"Ric, can you come shopping with me tomorrow?".

"Hell no".

"Why not?" He gave me a look and I rolled my eyes.

He says every time he comes shopping with me. I take the whole day in one store and don't even buy anything.

And then he complains about being tired and ready to go home, but gets mad when I complain cause he be taking his sweet time buying shit.

"I promise. And I'll buy you something. Pretty please?"

"Fine Man. But you know I don't like you buying me shit. I'm the man I take care of you ". I smiled and kissed his cheek.

I turned the TV on once I saw the time. It's empire night and I don't miss an episode. I always have to catch it three hours after it airs because that's when I get off work to watch it. I got that DVR.

The scene had just started and everything went black.

I tossed the remote at the wall and sighed.

The fuckin power is out.... Again. Third time this week.

I hate the dark I'm scared of the shit. Like I legit have two night lights in my room.

We all give Reeves almost a thousand dollars each a month for rent. There's 20 apartments in this complex. He's making roughly $20,000 every month for him to pay for the entire building. So how does the electricity go out?

Especially on empire night.

RaKeeyduh's bad ass kids started doing all that screaming and shit like that always do when the power goes out. And they live right below me.

I snuggled into Rico and he lightly kisses my face.

It's winter time here in Miami so it's chilly outside. We had our first snow in three years yesterday, and people acted like it was the end of the world.

But it's been a little chilly. So of course of the electricity isn't on, neither is the air conditioning.

I turned on my side and balled myself up into Rico and he wrapped his arms around me.