love kinda at first sight chapter 7

cas POV

Dean and Gabriel where pretty drunk three hours into the party. Gabriel was practically having sex with Sam, and Dean was so drunk that he didn't care.

I sighed before getting up, catching a falling drunk toddler dean. 

"hey..casss, whhatts uppp" his words were dragged out.

"wooh, ok you've had enough tonight." I say, taking the whisky out of his hand.

"wait, ok so I know I'm like totally drunk righht noow but here me out." Dean's expression went from silly to straight in a matter of seconds. I wasn't sure what he was talking about.

"umm....ok?" I tilted my head, squinting my eyes a little in confusion.

"Do you want to... go get drinks sometime?" I wanted to jump up and down when he said it, I had to act natural, wait if he is asking me out then...CAs he has a boyfriend, his boyfriend is your brother.....but I know gabe is cheating so... NO, I mentally slap myself.

"But dean, your with Gabriel," I say sadly. "that would mean you where cheating, wouldn't it?" I hope he says no.

"Oh shit, I guess it would, what do you say, drinks sometimes?" I wonder if Dean knows about Sam and Gabe? Probably not, oh well. what the hell right?

"Yeah sure, i'd love that."

GABE POV

I wouldn't say that I was 'flirting' with Sam, just saying that he got very large over the years. I was going to tell dean, but Sam said to just wait for a few days to let him settle, and then break the news. He had better chances with Cas than me anyways.

I was just waiting to see if he would do it, cheat.

I started to watch out of the corner of my eye, and then it happened, "Hey Cas? would you like to get drinks sometime?" dean said, I knew it. At least I have Sam. I have Sam right? 

A/N

Hey guys! Are you enjoying the story? By the way I am doing this on a computer so if there is any spelling that is wrong, that's why. This chapter is for my best friend. Love you special k.

Go check out my new story inner demons and this is how we met. Hope y'all are having a fabulous week and see you soon on the next update.