want to see her daily

After the first day... I was behaving like a kid.. When Talking with my frnds i always  blussh.
When i reachd at my flat.. I was so much in love... Yeah love... Wo khte h na   achanak se... Bina kisi reason ke.  Bas whi wala... Uski ankhon se ..  Uski smile se... Uske chsms se... Pyaar ho gya mujhe...
After that i was thinking about her all the night ... Her face.. Her spects . ol the things which i had seen..
In the early morning on the second day i was in hurry to go college.. My roomie(rajjo) asked many times the reason behind this change.. Becoz we dont wana go that boring colg daily..
I didnt say anything and ready to go colege ... We went to our bus stop.. After some times bus arrived.. I sat on the frst seat near to the bus driver..
Because i like seeing the road ,the traffic by the front..
Her stop was second last.. I was eagrly waiting for her stop.. So that i can see her..
After waiting muchhh time.. The moment came ,, her stop came near .. I was like desperate to see her. . just searching her in the crowd   ....
And there she came.. Chassmiss .. Yes.. I like her  spects ... Itni bheed me wo ek pyara sa, cute sa chehra dikha..mano sab kuch bina mange mil gya ho..  Koi ar to dikhai nhi deta tha jab wo mere samne hti thi...
wo din bhi life ke hasin din the...