• How It All Started •

Chapter 1

Flashback

I was sitting by the window on my old wooden chair staring out into the night sky. All of a sudden the door busted open with my father appearing in the door way. He had his hand in his pocket holding something, but I could not tell what it was. He pulled out the mysterious object which turned out to be a hand gun that we normally keep locked up in a cabinet.

"Dad, what are you doing?" i asked with fear in my voice.

With one push of the trigger he shot off the gun, the bullet just missing my head and going through the window. I grabbed my phone and called 911 right away. My father had left the room to get away so that when the police showed up he would escape. So many thoughts running through my mind when I heard a voice.

"911 what's your emergency?" the woman on the other line asked.

"My father, he has a gun and attempted to shoot me"

"Please get into a hiding place, and stay with me on the line as I get you help. What is your address"

"1754 Walker Court Ln"

"Help is on the way, just stay right where you are. May i ask, has anything happened like this before?"

"No, not to this extreme."

"What has happened in..."

The line went dead. My dad must have cut off the line. I hear sirens coming from a far, help is finally here. The police came in and arrested my father. The next day I was sent to an orphanage down in New Jersey.

End of Flashback

{Hey guys, this is my first time writing a story so feedback would be awesome!

~Lauren💕💎}