9. Boiling Mad, Boiling Hot

Start from the beginning

"Please, parang awa mo na huwag mong gawin sa akin ito" pakiusap ko pero parang wala siyang narinig. He put his hands in my legs and moved it higher and higher. How I wished I wear pants today and not skirt. I tried to close my legs together pero hindi ko magawa dahil sa mga tali. "Damn you. I swear to all Gods na papatayin kita pag nakawala ako dito." Galit kong wika sa kabila ng takot na nararamdaman ko.

Then he made a heartful laugh. "Ohh chef I so like your fierceness" my captor said in an amused voice. A voice I knew too well.

"Apollo you fucking idiot! What kind of sick game is this?" galit na galit kong wika sa kanya. Halos mamatay-matay ako sa kaba at takot dahil sa ginawa niya sa akin.

"Well, I just find out that you have a hobby of running away after making me hot, hard and horny oh scratch that VERY HORNY. So I had to tie you down so I can get my way with you without you escaping from me." He explains his devious plan in his proud tone that made my nose flare with anger.

"By what? by scaring the daylight out of me. Kung may sakit ako sa puso patay na ako ngayon Apollo." Inis na inis kong saad. Hindi talaga ako natutuwa sa ginawa niya sa akin.

"hindi ko naman ito gagawin kong alam kong may sakit ka sa puso chef" he answers playfully na parang tuwang-tuwa sa nangyayari. "Do you know how hot you look right now chef?"

"Ano akala mo sa akin boiling water?" asik ko sa kanya. Apollo's flattery words won't work on me at this moment dahil talagang naiinis ako sa kanya.

He chuckles and bent down and whispers teasingly "boiling mad, boiling hot, sexy chef serve for Apollo's dinner" his words sending a jolt through me as his lips barely touch my ear. Unable to see him is a disturbing experience. Ngayon pa lang ito ginawa sa akin ni Apollo however this experience is intoxicating as it heightened my sense of touch. "But I think you are not fully prepared yet." He slowly lifts up my skirt to my waist. Hindi ko man nakikita ay ramdam ko ang bawat galaw niya. I gasp as he is tracing his hand playfully in my sacred core outside my panty. Unti-unti ay itinaas niya ang mga kamay niya at isa-isang tinanggal ang pagka butones ng damit ko.

"Tangna Apollo, mahal iyang bra ko." asik ko sa kanya ng basta nalang niya itong punitin exposing my breasts to him.

"I'll buy you a new one" sabi niya habang ang mga kamay niya ay nagsimulang gumalaw, humahaplos sa aking katawan mula sa aking leeg. I moan and arch into his touch as it brush over my breasts, down to my stomach, moving lower, teasing me as he lightly brush against my core.

"Apollo" I call his name whimpering. "please..." I beg, arching upward trying to feel more of his touch. "Apollo.." I call him in half frustrated half angry half demanding voice when he moves his hand away from my core.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"Now you know what you made me feel when you left me hanging chef." my tone is mocking her but I didn't hide my amusement in the situation. Looking at Chrezzy, tied and legs spread wide for me makes me so hard and horny but I want to prolong this play. It had been my fantasy to kidnap her and tie her up and today she gave me the reason to make my fantasy a reality.

I bend down and my lips slightly brushing hers before claiming them in a harsh kiss. When she felt my tongue seeking an entrance she gladly gives me access. She makes a moan and takes the opportunity to close her mouth and suck my tongue. This time it is me who make a gluttural moan and her action send me on fire.

Having a taste of her make me lost all my reasons. Nakalimutan ko kung bakit siya nasa ganitong posisyon. nakalimutan ko ang slow pusnishment sex na inihanda ko sa kanya. I grab her panty and break it. I know she will make a comment about how expensive it is kaya bago pa niya magawa I sealed her lips with a fierce kiss.

My hands are already in between her spread thighs, feeling how ready she is for me. "Ohh chef you are so wet and ready for me" I murmur between kisses which she answer by arching her hips to my hands.

I slowly put a finger inside her wet core then retreat so another one can join it. I grinned as her hips push up wanting more of me inside her. I pushed my fingers inside her as her head fell back in the hardwood dining table in the kitchens apartment kung saan ko siya itinali. I continue pleasuring her with my fingers as I watch her every expression, hearing her every breath, her every moan. Sensing that she is in the edge I stop my ministrations and she cry out of the loss.

" please... Stop teasing me" She begs.

I grin as I move my head down between her thighs. Alam kong kahit wala siyang nakikita ay naeexcite siya sa susunod kong gagawin sa kanya. I breathed in her scent and kiss her core. My tongue plays in her core and she can't stop herself from moaning under my ministering mouth. I gently sucked her bud, letting my teeth graze it as I feel her dampen more with her juices. I put two fingers inside her as my mouth continued playing her bud and it was enough to send her over the edge.

She is still shaking and catching her breath when I settle myself between her legs.

"Do you want this chef?" I ask as I move the tip of my hard arousal between her folds without entering her yet.

"Yes" she whisper her answer

"Beg for it chef" I told her as I place just the tip inside her and stop.

"Please Apollo. I want it inside me. Fuck me please" she pleads just the way I want her too.

"fuck you I will" I say as I bury myself deep inside her.

"Harder please" she cry when I was making a slow pace

I started giving her longer thrusts and started to pound her harder and faster. I thrust my hips harshly into her making a slapping sound as I kept hitting the soft cheeks of her womanhood.

Chrezzy keep calling my name and moaning due to the pleasure I'm giving her and it made me feel delighted that it is me giving this pleasure to her and it's my name she is calling. I lean down over her breasts and suck it hard and pulled it with my teeth. I give Chrezzy  few more deep hard thrust and I feel her muscle clenching bringing me with her over the edge. I quickly untie her as soon as I calm myself down.

"How was that chef?" I ask grinning proudly as she looks satisfied and tired.

"Though scary at first it was fun and the best surprise fuck I've ever got" she murmur as her eyes closing.

I grin at her. "I have another surprise"

She groans and forcefully opens her eyes "Hindi naman sana ito kidnapping o hostage taking Apollo. I swear papatayin na talaga kita"

I chuckle at her statement. She really is fiery. "Not really but something like that." I reach for my jacket and retrieve an envelope "Here" I say as I give it to her. She look at me suspiciously bago niya kinuha mula sa akin. Her eyes wide with happiness and excitement nang makita niya ang laman ng envelope.

"Bahamas? We are going to Bahamas?" she says excitedly her tiredness forgotten and I can't help but chuckle with her reaction.

"So it seems chef" nakangiti kong wika. Alam ko na isa sa pangarap ni Chrezzy ang makapunta doon and I can bring her there easily.

"tomorrow ang flight natin?" nanlalaki ang mata niyang tanong ng makita ang ETA tapos bigla siyang nalungkot na ikinakunot ng noo ko.

"Chef, what's wrong?" nag-aalala kong tanong

"May trabaho ako Apollo. Hindi ako nak—" I put a finger in her mouth silencing her.

"It's been taken care of. Naipagpaalam na kita sa lahat ng boss mo" I'm caught off guard when she throw herself squealing with delight at me.

"Thank you Apollo, thank you thank you" paulit-ulit niyang saad habang pinaghahalikan ako sa buong parte ng mukha ko. I smile widely with her excitement and happiness and I'm glad I'm the one giving it to her.

"Thank you lang?" I say winking at her playfully that makes her laugh.

"Well, I can repay you but I want it in bed." She says and pulls me with her. I grin because my chef doll knew exactly what I want.