4. Still Owned

I went to the bathroom when I finally untangled myself from Apollo's steel grip. I almost grimaced when I looked at myself at the mirror. I looked beyond tired. My eyes dark but my face flushed no doubt from a thorough sexing Apollo and I did last night.

I turn on the water, and the showers sputters to life. At first it is cold, but I know the water will warm soon. I rest my head against the wall. The water seems to have a calming effect, hindi ko na nga halos napansin ang pagsulpot ni Apollo sa likuran ko.

Strong arms grabbed my waist and pulled me to him habang hinahalikan niya ang leeg ko. Gaya ng madalas mangyari ay kusang tumutugon ang katawan ko sa kanya. I tilted my head to give him more access and I can't help my moan when he gently nipped my neck. His hands moved over my breasts, squeezing them and massaging them.

He spun me around and I lean my head back against his shoulder, and my nose comes in contact with his jaw line. He smells of sweat, me and sex mixed with his own unique scent.

He then pinned me to the wall, and took one of my breast into his mouth making me gasped loudly. Hinawakan ko ang kanyang buhok at hinila siya para lalong diinan ang ginagawa niya sa dibdib ko. "Harder pleaassee" I beg, pulling him closer as he flicked the nipple with his tongue and gave it a harsh suck.

He moved his hands to my ass and caressed it before giving it a light slapped that made me yelp. He then moved his hand down my center, stroking my already wet core. I broke from our kiss and moaned loudly, bucking my hips to his hands. My head trashed out, my mouth shaped a perfect 'O' and shut my eyes tightly as I came from his ministering fingers.

Apollo took his fingers and look at it, glistening with my juices, he took it in his mouth and licked it without breaking his gaze on mine. His lustful gaze surely mirrored mine. But there is something in Apollo's eyes, he is looking at me as if he 'love' me but I knew better. Apollo didn't do the love thing. He is good at fucking, sweet words and actions that could make you fall in love with him but he won't be there to catch you. He will only make you fall.

"You're sweet, My Chef.. but I want more" he leaned forward and kissed me again. Pagkatapos ay isinandal niya ako sa pader as his mouth moved to my neck. He lifted me and wrapped my legs around his waist. Pagkatapos ay unti-unti niyang pinasok ang sandata niya sa akin.

"faster," I begged, digging my fingernails into his shoulders. He sped up, and was soon pumping into me as fast as he could, and few seconds later I felt my walls tighten and find my release. And Apollo soon followed. We sat down on the floor of the shower, water spraying into our backs.

"Why are you still here Apollo?" I asked him after I gather my incoherent thought

"Why are you so eager to send me away? Bakit may hinihintay ka bang iba?" he asked in irritated voice.

"Nagtataka lang. You usually left after sex" I point out. In the first two years simula ng ma-acquire niya ako ay madalas siyang mag stay sa akin kahit na tapos na kaming mag sex. Aalis lamang siya kapag kailangan niyang magtrabaho pero babalik din sa akin something that I didn't expect from a certified playboy. Simula nung magkasama na kami na parang mag-asawa I learned so much about him. He had so many positive traits that are very much admirable and little by little as we get closer I fall for him.

But good things never last. After two years after we had sex he will leave. Nung una binale wala ko lang akala ko kasi he only needed to do something kaya siya umalis but it became a habit. I confront him about it and he told me I don't have a right to question what he do dahil wala akong karapatan. I am not his girlfriend and most of all not his wife. Those words sting so much that it almost made me cry...Almost dahil sa pinigilan ko ang sarili ko. Ayaw kong umiyak sa harap niya.