Will you?

This is the last chapter, it was my first story and I just wanted to start with something simple. I'm sorry if you were enjoying this and want me to continue. Thank you~

(D/C) = DRESS COLOR
-----

It was the next morning. You walk downstairs for breakfast. You see Sonic look at you and you blush lightly. You take your seat and eat the breakfast that was prepared. When you get up to go back to your room, Sonic was by your side and ready for your attention. He then says with a huge smile, "(Y/N), will you go on a date with me?" You, of course, take the loving offer. You run upstairs in glee. You go blank as you see the few clothes you have. What do I wear? Amy knocks on your door and asks, "Do you need some help?" You quickly open the door and she rushes in. She tsks and leaves. She comes back with three dresses: purple, red, and white.
You pick the (D/C) one and put it on. Amy looks at you in awe. "You're gorgeous in (D/C)!" Later when you're finally ready, Sonic is downstairs awaiting your appearance. You get to where he takes you. It's the beach. It's about sunset time. He gets out a large blanket and lays it down. You're both blushing and there's no stopping what's going on. You talk and talk, until you stop in shock. He just asked you, "(Y/N), will you be mine?" You're in astonishment. He chuckles as you stare at him and don't answer. Finally, you say, "Y-yeah, of c-course!" You hugged and you were both so happy. There are no words spoken until you leave just staring into each others eyes with love.

--------

I tried to make the ending good. Please tell me if you enjoyed this story! I'm making another story, so keep an eye out for that. I love you all and I hope you have a good day! ♡♡