Chapter 2

It was at least twenty minutes before Tash returned. David guessed he had been with Lia, because he returned and he was much calmed down.

"Ok," David said, 'Shall we begin?"

"Yeah, whatever." Tash slumped into one of the chairs, and picked up a notebook from the table.

"Oh, well don't sound so enthusiastic. It might kill you." David replied, sarcasm dripping from every word.

"Shut your mouth fairy boy."

"Here we go with the name calling. Your not getting yourself closer to me."

"Like I said before, I don't give a damn."

"Seriously! Were in the same band, we used to be really close! Now your just full of yourself and an asshole!" David stood up, glaring at Tash.

"What's that fruitcake? What you gonna do?" Tash stood up, he was a few inches talled than David, but David wasn't scared of him.

They were face to face now, both fuming, their faces just centimeters apart. David was about to slap Tash, but suddenly lips were pressed to Davids. At first David was too stunned to do anything, and then he was kissing back. After a few seconds of furious kissing, he realized what was going on, and shoved Tash back. When he regained his composure, he swung his arm, punching Tash as hard as he could, right in the jaw. Tash spun wildly, almost comically, and fell to the floor.

David turned around and stormed off, sure that it was some sick joke. 'What the hell is he playing at?'

~~~~~~~

What do you think? comment!!! please!!! sorry its short but the next chapter is longer!!! kay, thanks bye!