I Triple Dog Dare You To..

Cassidy Adams heard her alarm ring and she squealed loudly, shutting it off and walking over to her walk in closet, pulling it open and admiring all her clothes, today was her 16th birthday, it was going to be the best day of her life, no matter what.

Joe was in her kitchen lazily eating an apple, she checked her watch and quickly hurried out the door, grabbing her skate board from her garage she made her way to another pitiful day of school, But she couldnt wait for Sam to see the wonderful  'artwork' she made on the side of the building. With another powerful push from her leg Saphire increased her speed, her music blasting and wind wiping at her hat covered Dirty blonde hair.

Kathrine thomas straightened out her sweater vest and checked over her 6 page essay once more, it really only had to be 2 pages long. But katherine was class president so she had to do everything she could to keep her straight A grades. She kissed her mom goodbye and left for school.

Allie North sat nervously in her bathroom while her brother pounded on the door, yelling at her to come out. She glanced down at the snake in her hands and quickly hid him in the pocket of her Black coat. she put on some eyeliner and fixed her black hair with blue streaks. she dreaded going to school, and bieng called freak, and snake girl but today was gonna be a good day, today she was going to cassidy's birthday.  She glanced at the bathroom door and than at the window and decide that she didnt feel like dealing with her brother right now and quickly opend the window and slipped out, her black leather boots hitting the muddy ground with a soft thud.

Hayden Parker Brushed her long dark hair and fixed her lip-gloss adding an extra coat on top of the one she already had on to make her lips extra shiny. She examined her outfit for today, she decided to wear it casual since afterwards she was going over to her best friend Cassidy's sleepover. she wore a pink tank top that cut off right below her belly button and a black skirt she had pinned up to make shorter, she had also chosen to go with a pair of pink flats today. she smiled and strutted out of her bedroom.

And last but not least there is little miss Sally Johnston, Born into a very religious family, Sally was  by her bed with her parents while they prayed, but all Sally could think about was how today she was going to go to Cassidy Adams sleepover birthday party, Cassidy was a pretty popular girl and she was exstatic that she had invited her. Sally got up from kneeling and fixed her knee high socks, she kissed her parents goodbye and Walked out of the house, extremley excited for today.

All theese girls were going to Cassidy adams Sleepover birthday party , but none of them expected to be pulled into something much more bigger than just a girls birthday party.

*********************************************************************************************

this is just to give you a feel of the main people in the book.

Hope you like.

STILL NOT EDITED AND LOOKED THROUGH SO PLZ DONT COMPLAIN>>> ALSO NEED A COVER .. SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO HELP ME OUT I WOULD that would be great and i would owe you big time :)