Cuddles (Jordan Sweeto imagine)

You were at Warped Tour with the Warped YouYubers. It was the first day of warped and of coarse, you got sick. You thought that maybe Johnnie got you sick considering he was also ill. You were sitting on the couch in between Damon and Jordan as you started coughing. "y/n, you okay? you sound like you're dying." Damon stated, you giggled and replied, "Charming, Damon." "As you can see guys, Damon is quite the gentlemen." you looked over at Bryan who was sitting on the couch across from you, vlogging. "Yeah, unfortunately, y/n got sick right when we got here." Bryan pointed the camera at you and Jordan. "I blame Johnnie." Jordan laughed. "I agree." you said, looking a Johnnie, giggling a bit. Bryan then turned the camera to Johhnie who was sitting on one of the chairs at the table. "I'm sorry! I cant help my sickness gawd!" Johnnie squeaked with his cracking voice. "i think we should all stay away from Johnnie the rest of the tour." Bryan joked. Damon then ran to the room where the bunk beds were, "I agree! Agh Johnnie you're contagious!" Damon joked. Then the rest o you followed and closed the door, Bryan still vlogging. "C'mon guys I'm feeling better!" Johnnie cacked his voice again from outside the door. Bryan opened the door and Johnnie fake coughed on all of you. "Dammit johnnie!" You laughed. Johnnie then hugged you, playfully, "Enjoy my germs!" You and Johnnie laughed. You looked over at Jordan who suddenly had a sad look on his face. You didnt wanna point it out to everyone so you thought you'd just check up on him later and continued to play along with Johnnie. "Alright guys well while y/n and Johnnie have their little restling match, I'll see you guys later!" Bryan laughed and ended the vlog. Johnnie finally leg go as you were laughing way too much.

A couple hours later, after you all met the fans, you were back at the trailer. Something seemed off about Jordan though. So after everyone went to their bunks to sleep, Jordan was about to go with them. "Jordan, wait." you whispered, making sure no one would hear. He sat next to you on the couch. "What's up y/n?" he asked with concern. "Are you okay? you seemed sad today." You exclaimed, hoping for an actual response. "...you know I like you right?" Jordan blurted out. Your eyes widened. But you had no hesitation when responding. "Well...that makes two of us." You blushed and he smiled. "But...why were you so upset?" you were still confused. "I uh....sorta got...a little tiny bit...jealous. When i saw you and Johnnie together." Jordan sighed. "Thats reiculous, you know I like you! Hell I've liked you ever sinse first meeting you!" you spoke a little too fast as your voice became raspy and you started coughing. "woh, hey,  y/n  you don't look so good, come here." He gestered you to lay on his chest, so you did as he held you tight in his arms. "I uhm....I love you." Jordan said under his breath. Your heart skipped a beat, you looked up at him. "I love you too Jordan. You felt your cheesks turn red. You soon fell asleep in Jordans arms. Though later on, half awake, you felt Jordan lift you up bridal style, to one of the bottom bunk beds. He wrapped himself around you as you fell back into a deep sleep.

"Wohhh guys. look what we found this morning!" Bryan opened the curtians to your bunk, vlogging. "Awww i ship it!" Bryan said excidedly. "You hid your face in jordans chest. Jordan was still asleep, unaware what was going on. "WOH! what kind of night did you guys have?" Damn screamed, waking Jordan up finally. "wha??? oh! uh! its not what it looks like!" Jordan's sudden realization made you chuckle. "Jordan! You fucking cheated on me!" Johnnie squeeked, storming out of the bunk room, jokingly. "god dammit" Jordan laughed. "well I ship it. "you said, laughing. "Me too." Jordan admitted.

The end. :3