Chapter 12

After an awesome night, he said "oh crap it's 9:00!", I was like "we gotta go like right now!", he laughed and said "get in!", once we were in the car he drove as fast as he could to my house, but right when we were about to turn on my road we seen flashing lights, yes he got pulled over for speeding. I looked I've at Taylor and said "best date I've had by far!", he laughed, but when the cop got to his window I looked over at him and he looked so scared, I couldn't help but giggle and I soon seen a smile come upon his face. As soon as we got to my house it was 9:22. I said "just in time!", he said "yeah thank god!", I said so do you wanna come to my room an watch Netflix and eat pizza?", he said "sure why not!". When we got up to my room I let him pick the movie and he chose the movie dream a little dream, which was an awesome movie. Once we were settled and started watching it, I giggled, an Taylor said "what's so funny?", I said "we got pulled over on our first date, you fell in the pond, and we fed ducks!", Taylor laughed and said "yeah that was pretty funny and I did not look scared, and about the pond thing, you mind if I use your shower?", I laughed and said "go ahead, but hurry up or I'm going to eat your pizza!", he bowed and said "yes ma'am!"
30 minutes past and I was beginning to wonder what happened. Soon he came out in his jeans and no shirt, with a blue bandana. I thought to myself "wow he looks fine!", then Taylor said "thanks!", I said "omg I said that out loud didn't
I?", he said "uh huh!", we both just started laughing and soon he came up to me and started kissing me really rough but passionate, I smiled through the kiss and he bit my lip. I didn't want to stop! But soon I heard the door crack open and chad came in! Taylor jumped off me so quick and leaned up against the wall. I laughed at him because he was trying to  act all cool. When Chad came in and seen us kissing he quickly covered his eyes and said "omg whoa!" And left the room. Taylor soon said "well I gotta go but I'll be here tomorrow.", I said "okay" (with a sad face)
He laughed and said "just so you know I didn't want to stop either!", I said "omg I gotta quit thinking out loud!" He laughed and said "see ya later babe!"