Chapter 6

When I woke up I heard some loud noises down stairs. So I decided to get up and get dressed, I wore a white crop top with back skinny jeans and blue vans. I straightened my hair and did eyeliner and mascara and grabbed my phone and walked down stairs. When I got down there Nash was sitting in the kitchen eating cereal and laughing while looking in the living room. So I turned my head and some brown headed dude was dancing and singing karaoke, acting gay. Then I looked on the couch and a lot of guys was sitting on the couch laughing. I started laughing and said what the crap are y'all doing and all the laughing and singing stopped and looked at me. It was awkward. Then Nash came in and said "guys, meet my new sister danni.", They all looked shocked and then smiled and said "hey danni." I said "hey y'all", and they continued laughing at the brown headed. Once that was all over the brown headed dude came up to me and said "aye girl, what's up, I'm Taylor caniff.", I looked at him funny and said "haha, hey Taylor I'm danni." He said "yo, ya wanna hang sometime?" I said "um no thank you." And I ran to get me some food. I heard Taylor talking to Nash he said "damn nash, yo sister is hot!", nash said "ewe! gross! Taylor shut up!" Taylor said "can't help the truth", and laughed. Nash walked up to me and said "hey danni, here is the keys to your new car, have fun." I took off outside and beeped the car alarm and it was a baby blue and white range rover. I hopped in it and drove to the mall.