"You know they might do something in there right?" Ask my secretary.

"I know," she gives me a puzzled look, "Then why are you letting her?"

I sigh, "Because, she might be the only thing that can keep him sane."
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Diana POV.

I was now standing right in front of Grayson's room. He was in there all alone, cold. And of broke my heart knowing that.

I take in a deep breath, I put the key inside the lock, turning the key unlocking the door.

I close my eyes and sigh, I push the door forward, and the sight infront of me made me want to break into tears.

There he was, lonely, seated on the bed, his legs to his chest, her arms around his legs. Staring out the small window. Looking into the dark cold night. It seemed like he didn't even know I was in the room, but he did.

"You shouldn't be in here." He says coldly, not even giving me a glance.

"I know." I respond.

"Then why are you in here. I can hurt you." He says back, still staring at the window.

That's when I got the courage, I walked closer to him, and sat next to him, "You won't."

He smirks still not looking at me, "And what makes you think that? You already saw what I did to that guy."

"Because you promised not to hurt me." I quietly whisper,

His head slowly turns to face me.

I moved my hand on top of his, he faces our hands. He tried moving his hand away as he flinched a bit, but I gripped his hand as I started tracing little circles lightly over his knuckles.

His gaze leaves our hands. He looks up slightly as I caught his eye. My eyes met with Grayson's, his piercing cold eyes suddenly, seemed to have a spark of lust ignited in them.

His eyes wandered over my face as he seemed to be examining every part of it, this gave me the opportunity to take in his gorgeous features until I saw his gaze land on my lips.
I bit my bottom lip as I realized he was stating at them.

I see him lick his lips slightly as I could hear his breathing get louder. I suddenly felt Grayson's warm hand on my neck, giving me goosebumps from his surprisingly soft touch.
I could feel him tremble a bit, I grabbed hand that rested on my neck to reassure him that it was okay.

He slowly leaned in as I could feel Grayson's hot breath on my lips.
"Kiss me Grayson." I whispered softly as I reached my hand up and rested it on his jaw. I looked into his beautiful hazel eyes as our foreheads rested on each other's.

He clenched his jaw slightly.
"It's okay Grayson... I trust you." I said slowly moving my hand down to his chest. He takes in a deep breath,
"I trust you too." He says in a low soft voice I had never heard him use before. "Then, kiss me." I said leaning in closer so our lips were about an inch away from each other.

I suddenly felt his soft, plump lips on mine. He kissed me with so much passion, like if this was something he had been wanting to do for a long time. He kissed me hard and slow as his warm lips caressed mine gently but with a certain roughness to it.

Grayson used his free hand and moved it to my back as he pushed me down on the bed so I was on my back. He climbed on top of me so I was in between his legs, our lips never loosing contact. I felt him bite on my bottom lip and tug on it as he pulled on it slowly and let go.

He pulled away from the kiss as he reached over his head and pulled his black short off slowly, his muscles slightly rippling as he tugged his shirt off, revealing his perfectly toned abs and muscular arms.