chapter 1

No one's POV

It was a normal day at the guild. Levy was in a corner reading a book while gajeel watched her from the bar. Erza was eating a piece of strawberry cake while talking to jellal. And juvia was spying on an almost naked gray. Then their was lucy who was sitting at the bar talking to mira, who was cleaning a mug, while waiting for an idiot to bust in the guild.

Lucy's POV

"Where is natsu?" Asked a cheerful mira

"I have no clue" I answered trying to hide the sadness in my voice

I have had the biggest crush on natsu ever since we met. I love his childish attitude. I love how serious he gets when one of his friends gets hurt. I love that beautiful pink hair and that million dollar grin he makes. But most of all that cute adorable face and his onix eyes that penetrate my soul and make me want to touch and stamp my name all over his god like body that any girl would die for. Although I would never admit that I loved him.

Then mira got me out of my thoughts

"Lucy" said mira "did you hear me?"

"Um..no sorry mira. What did you say?"

"I said have you checked natsu house to see if he was there?" Answered mira

"No I'll go now" I said cheerfully while standing up and walking out of the guild.

What I didn't know was that I was going to get one hell of a surprise at natsu house...

AN: sorry that this chapter was a bit short. I'll make the next one longer. It will include a lemon and I will try to update as soon as possible.