I sigh softly and said, my voice back to normal, "Yes Curly?" My old nickname for him brought a smile too his face.

He bowed his head, "Will you think about it?... Think about us? "-His eyes were suddenly peering at me.-"Nialls changed since The X-Factor Alilla, just don't be surprised when he dose something he never did before." Unknowing of what else too do I nodded and hoped out of the car, heading for the doors as Harry lolled behind me. I didn't wait for him to catch up, I went straight for Alex's room.

The door was proped open, even from the hall I could see Aaron totally knocked on the far side of the room with his mouth wide open. I smiled, then the faint sound of the theam song for Angry Birds playing inside the room, almost being over powered by Alex's laugh. His brilant blue eyes poped up from the iPhone and a smile came across his face. He dropped the phone and his arms reached for me, "Mommy!!" He near to screamed, my smile grew wider and I walked around the right side of the bed, pulling him into my arms and kissing his cheeks which made him giggle, ticklish little monkey.

"The nurse said he'll be able too go home this afternoon." I jumped at the sound of Nialls voice, I didn't even notice him sitting right beside us.

Alex's little body flopped backwards on my arms to where he was facing Niall, his eyes grew large and then he sprung up. "Mommy! Dats my daddy!" I smiled and faced Niall who looked turly happy, I nodded and said "I know baby,"

My gaze shifted too Aaron who shot up from the chair, his eyes opened and he quickly rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes. "Morning sunshine," Niall laughed, Aaron gave him a disapproving look but managed a smile. "Where is Haz?" Niall asked. I turned up my gaze too the door where I'd thought he'd be, but he wasn't. I swallowed back hard and said like I knew it was true, "He went too see Lou." Niall nodded, for that's really probly what he was doing.

"Mommy?"-Alex's quieting voice was music too my ears, I looked down at the little boy in my arms and smiled-"Wen we go home?" I took a deep breath and gently pulled him closer.

"I don't know." He nodded and cuddled next too me, slowly falling asleep.

After a few quite seconds he was out. I slowly slid him onto the giant pillow next too me and pulled the sheet over him. Aaron's voice came out as a hushed whisper, "Lil?" I shifted up too look into his eyes, "You and Niall need too talk, leave Alex here and go get something too eat or something like that, away from here. This is a lot too take in and I'm sure Niall has plenty of questions." I could even protest, knowing he was speaking the truth. I looked down at my son fully unaware of anything as he walked into dream land. I softly bent and kissed his cheek making him squirm. Niall stood and I slipped off the bed without any rocking that could have waken Alex. Making a spilt second of eye contact before he smiled and took my hand, I followed as he walked back out too the parking lot once again.

We both got into his car, a few rain drops on his windshield with thunder heads rolling in. We both got in and he pulled out and headed south. I quickly started, I knew I had too get my statement out quick or I wouldn't have ever done it. "If you have questions about anything I'll answer them but first I have a question." I blurted out in a rush, his moved his eyes from the lane of traffic too me and nodded in understanding, "Are you mad at me for leaving?"

He turned back too the road and pulling into a practically empty parking lot which a small diner sat in the middle of the lot. It looked like one of those old diners from the 50's they always showed on TV, but it looked worn and beaten by the elements. Niall turned off the car and stepped out, coming too get my door. I looked again at the strangely familiar building, it didn't have a sign, or a address nor any notification that it was even open. Niall came around the car and opened my door, he stood there not giving me any room too step out. I looked up into his misty blue eyes,

"I'm not mad at you for leaving.. I'm mad at myself for not giving you a reason too stay."

My heart melted in an instant, my eyes whelped up in tears, I lunged myself from the car and into his strong arms, something I hadn't done in almost three years. Not matter the split second of feeling I felt for Harry, Niall would always be the one. His arms wrapped around my waist and he buried his face into the curve of my neck, like father like son. "Alilla?" The tears were streaming down my cheeks in a steady current when he spoke softly, sounding like he was crying too.

"Yes?" I answered, neither one of us letting go as the rain started too fall upon us.

"Don't ever leave the freaking country without me again." I busted into a fit of laughter as I realized we never changed, he was still the Irish boy I fell in love with and I was still the shy artist he came too adore.

He pulled away from our tight embrace, his hair starting too look darker as the water dripped from the ends of his hair. "I promise." He smiled and took my hand pulling me too the restaurant. As we ran closer I could see lights, seaming warm and inviting pulling me in. Then I remembered as Niall pulled the door opened and the sweet smell of lavender rushed out. It was the place he took me on the last date we ever had, the day I left him. I stepped inside the small complex, totally shock and awe all over my face. A petite woman with blazing red hair and soft brown eyes made her way too us with a smile on her face. Nothing had changed, there was still only seven tables, old menus and the smell of lavender almost over powering the smell of Italian food cooking in the back. As I marveled at the surroundings Niall told the lady something and she grabbed two menus and walked too a table in the far corner of the room. He interlaced his hand in mine, pulling me away from my daze and back into life.

"How did you possibly remember?" I asked sounded a little more than a little shell-shocked. He smiled and pulled out a chair, signaling for me too sit which I do.

"This was the last place I ever saw you, well until yesterday. I thought that maybe if I just stayed here all the time maybe one night you'd just walk back through that door, and everything would be normal again."-He reached his hands over the table reaching for mine which I give in a -"But now I have you again and we've got a son!" He exclaimed, I laughed and nodded my head as a tear fell down my cheek knowing everything was going too be okay. Alex was going too have a dad, we'd move back too England, Aaron would visit often, and the world would keep on spinning.

For now.