Am I destined to like only him in this lifetime.

Beginne am Anfang

I frowned at his reaction. He must've got that. " You look beautiful..!!" He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.. I expected more then I realised that my mom is with us..

" Thank you." I blushed at his response.

" You're the only man who can make my little girl blush so easily Vince. Take care of her. " shd said to him..

"Always will Nina."He said to my mom..

"Bye mom." I said hugged her before leaving.

"What is it?" I asked him as he stopped after reaching his car. He took long strides to stand next to me.

"You look extremely dashing pumpkin. I love you" He said and kissed me.

"I love you too Vince"  I said blushing. Geez it's so hard not blush when he is around.

" Now hop on.." He said and guided me to the car..

A small tear rolled in my cheeks when I thought about that memory. God why Is it so hard to forget him?

" Nora. What have you done? You have spoiled my makeup..!!" Keeley placed both her hands on her hip and looked angrily at me.

I looked at the mirror and found that traitor tear had spoiled my eyeliner a bit. "I'm sorry Keeley. Must've been the air conditioner." I pleaded her with my best puppy dog look..

"Are you ok.. ?." Amanda came and stood before me looking concerned. She must have found out its not because of the air. I nodded my head in response making her trust me, I am fine.

After Keeley adjusted my eyes we went on to wear the dress. As soon as we came out " Gosh you both look like models.." Keeley said to us.

"Well reward goes to Mrs.Keeley Watson." We both bowed our heads at her jokingly..

My dress was a green with grey shades here and there which slightly matched my blue eyes. It was a floor length sleeveless dress..

" You look gorgeous Amanda. Someone's gonna have hard time" I smirked at her.

" As if he would notice.." she said and bit her lips realising who she meant..

" Who are you talking about Amanda? Is it Sam.??" I again gave her a smirk. She hided her blush and shook her head in response.

" Deny it till you believe..Oh look your date is here..Come on" we both went out and Sam came to us.

He looked stunned by the sight of Amanda. Said you so..

" Hi..er..hi" He stumbled upon his words..

" Come..in.." She too stumbled upon her words..

Great just great. They forgot thier mother tongue. Thats what love does to you..

"Ok enough with staring. You too get out now and do your flirting somewhere else..!!Not in my home" I stood inbetween them with my arms folded at my chest..

" Nora I did'nt see you there.." Sam said coming out of his trance.

" Surely you did'nt... You were practically drooling over your date.." I said looking at him..

" He's not/ I am not." They both said in unison.

I rolled my eyes at both of them..

"Guys let me be polite. Get out of my house and go enjoy the party." I pushed them out..

"See you there Nora.." They both said and went off. I waved at them..

Just as I was about to enter my house I heard Kevin honking his car.. I signaled him to wait and went inside to pick up my wallet and phone..