"1,957. Although my brother is over 2,962 years of age."

She told me. In elf years that she was 19 years of age which meant she still had a little bit more growing to do. Her brother was 29 years of age which meant he could be captain of guards.

"Your mother?"

I questioned as she handed me the clothes. I slipped out of my night gown.

"My mother is no more, she died when I was very young."

She told me as she looked to the ground.
"Oh my apologizes, I didn't know."

I said putting my hand on her shoulder out of sincere apology. She looked up and gave me a sad smile.

"It doesn't matter anymore, she is in the past. Dress as fast as you can, my father will be leaving for supper in twenty minutes."

She told me as she hurried over to the dresser. I put on the dark red long sleeved kirtle. I made it look nice before I put the dark green surcoat over it. When i was done I smoothed out the surcoat and made the low hanging sleeves dangle from my arms. Erulasse turned around with a gold belt.

"The finishing touch."

She told me as she put it around my hips. She stepped back to look at me.

"Is it okay if I do your hair?"

She asked me as she picked up a piece of my knotty hair.

"Oh yes of course."

I answered, but before I could finish she had a brush going through my knotted nest of hair. She took her time on every layer of hair and fishtailed it back nicely. It was quiet and awkward.

"How did you find me out in those woods?"

I questioned to slaughter the silent awkwardness.

"The spiders were in our territory, so we went to go see what was going on and we found you. Your were bathed in spider poison. When we got you back here we spent all day and night healing you. This morning we finally got the last of it out."

She explained to me. She pinned back the fishtail and stepped back to look at me.

"There finished."

She said as she gathered up the nightgown off the floor.

"Thank you."

I replied as I headed towards the door. I opened it and looked back at her. Her green eyes looked into mine.

All of a sudden I saw a lady who looked gentle. She had brown hair scrunched up into a bun and green eyes just like mine. She smiled at me and put her hand on my cheek. She then eyed next to me. I looked next to me to find Erulasse. The same woman kissed her on the forehead. The woman stepped back and gave us both a smile. Then someone else came into view. A man wrapped in black armor. His hair was gray, but it still looked young. He had dark black eyes. He looked at me and gave me a smile. Then a man with white hair and blue pants came out and smiled at Erulasse.

"My daughters, these are your fathers. Elm, this is your father his name is Toal. He is the element of fire. Erulasse, this is your father his name Nen. He is the element of water. I am the element of Earth and I'm your mother."

The woman told us. At the end of her sentence both of the men left. She looked at us with green eyes and smiled.

"Elm, you hold Middle Earth in your hands and you will do many things. Erulasse you hold the universe in your hands. You will do great things in your future, until the end my daughters."

The woman said and with that she left.

I looked at Erulasse. Her green eyes were huge.

"You weren't given birth to by your past mother?"

I asked her. She looked at the floor. I heard sniffle. She looked up with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Don't tell anyone, my father isn't suppose to know. My mother adopted me when she found me about to be eaten my wargs. She had been away from home off on a journey for two years and came back with me. My father thought she was pregnant with me and gave birth to me while she was gone. Legolas has always been curious of my eyes, but my mother told both my father and brother that her mother had green eyes. I hate them because I don't look like a true elf."

She explained through gasps of air as tears rolled down her cheeks and off her chin. I sat her down and wiped away her tears.

"It's okay now. I'm here, your younger sister. It's gonna be okay. I'm not gonna say a word."

I told her as I comforted her. All of a sudden the door slammed open.

"Princess Erulasee, the dwarves! They have escaped through the wine cellar. When they got to the closed river gates, they were attacked by an army of orcs!"

An elf told her as he opened the door. Erulasse stood up in astonishment.

"Get me my bow and supply me with another bow and sword."

Erulasse told the elf. The elf ran out of view to go supply Erulasse. I stood up. Erulasse looked at me as she wiped away her last tears.

"I hope you're good at archery."

She told me as she walked out the room. I followed her. We ran along the tree roots and towards the wine cellar. We ran down steps which were detailed and indented into the branches. We got down to the wine cellar where the elf met us with weapons. I grabbed the sword from him and put the archery set on my back. I looked at Erulasse who was ready and waiting for me. I nodded and she nodded back. She started off at a fast raid speed which was difficult to catch up to, but I eventually caught up. We soon were outside. I could see the other elves attacking the orcs. Then I saw something that made me breathless.

"Kili!"

I screamed. I watched as the brown haired dwarf fell to his knees after a perfect shot to the knee. I started sprinting as fast as I ever could. I clenched my sword and started to attack the orc that came at me. Then I heard a scream, I turned back to find Erulasse being held by her own will. The orcs sword was thrust upon her neck which was held so tight to her throat it was bleeding. I grabbed an arrow and put it in it's position in the bow. I shot the bow so it hit the orc and killed it instantly. The orc fell dead and Erulasee was free. I continued running towards Kili and the others. I finally made my way so I could see everyone. Fili looked at me and cried out my name. Then the gate opened and they were set free. Kili jumped into a barrel which sent him groaning in pain.

"Kili. Fili."

I screamed as the disappeared from my view. I wanted to jump in the water with them, but a grasp stopped me. I looked back to find a young man with white blonde hair. He looked at my arm which had a huge bloody gap in it. I didn't even notice that I had it.

"Go back with Erulasse, Tauriel and I will take care of the rest."

The young man told me. He let go of my arm and hurried along. I walked back slowly to Erulasse who was on her knees still shocked. We met eyes, but I looked away. Would Kili be okay? Why would they run away from this place? Did the agreement between Thorin and the king not go so well? Would they reclaim their mountain before dying? The questions stung me like a bee. I kicked a dead orc out of anger. I looked at my arm which was dripping with blood. I looked back at Erulasse who was still on her knees. I walked back over to her and sat down next to her. We stared out at the lake which was gorgeous and there I could see the lonely mountain.