Chapter 4 : Im Falling

Tyler's P.O.V

I was just about to punch Jack, I mean the guy deserved it. Lexi said something but I couldn't pick out what she was saying, anger had filled my ears. I looked down at her and her eyes told me a million different things.

"It's not over Dick!" I said to Jack and ran out of the hall way to get some fresh air.

"Tyler, Tyler where are you!" I heard Lexi say my name. I didn't really want to speak to anyone, in fact I didn't even want to speak to her. So I ran faster, until her voice faded. I stopped at a tree near the parking lot to catch my breath.

I can't face Lexi. Not now, not ever. She has bean asking so much about my family and all I seem to do is lie to her. It was hard when everyone knew, all I got was special treatment. I didn't want that and I don't want it from Lexi. But soon enough she will find out.

I herd voices, so I ran behind the tree. I peaked to see who it was, it was Lexi and some guy I have never seen before. My anger came back. I had the urge to punch the guy even though he did nothing wrong. Wait, what am I talking about. He is doing something wrong. His with Lexi. Why am I feeling like this. Why every time I see her with a guy that's not me, I loose it.

Snap out of it Tyler. You can't fall for her. No you can't.

I watched Lexi and that guy walk towards a car. I'm guessing she's going home. I herd another voice. Jack. Why was Jack there?

Suddenly, the guy that was with Lexi started screaming at Jack. Does Jack know that kid? I turned away I didn't want to see more.

"Well hello." I jumped. Someone was behind me. Shit. I bet they caught me spying on Lexi. Well I wasn't really spying she just happened to be there.

I turned around to see who was there. I didn't turn to one person, not two, not three, but four.

All four of them had a smirk on there face. "Hello? Do I know you?" I asked.

"Nope." Said the guy who scared me to death. "But I'm guessing you know our girl Lexi. Seeing as how your spying on her."

"Umm, I wasn't spying. She just happened to be there. Wait how do you know her?" I was so confused.

"Ahh, so innocent." The guy said as he patted my shoulder and walked off. Followed by the three other guys.

I was going to say something, but it was too late. They were already half way over to Lexi.

I watched as Lexi hugged each guy. She must know them.

I was about to punch the tree. I saw Lexi kiss the guy that came up to me before. It wasn't just a kiss, kiss, it was a full on make out kiss. Why was I feeling like this.

Tyler snap out of it. I have never ever felt this way about a girl.

I can't snap out of it. She isn't like other girls she's different and different is good.

I saw them all climbing into two different cars. I guess while I wasn't watching, Jack walked away. The two cars drove off.

"Dam it! What has this girl done to me!" I screamed, hoping no one would hear me.

"Tyler?" A familiar voice said. I turned around to be facing the bitch that made my life a living hell.

"What do you want Emily. Shouldn't you be with your best friend, Lexi?" I rolled my eyes. No one knew why Emily was being friends with Lexi, because Emily is one of those stuck up bitches.

"Please, she's not my friend. I'm just, well you know, trying to destroy her life. Since she destroyed mine." Emily said in get bitchy tone.

"How the fuck did she destroy your life? She only knew you for three days." I swear of I had the guts to punch a girl, Emily would be the first one I would punch.