IMAGINES- Steve Rogers

You stretched your arms above your head from side to side. Your legs were next. Then, you started your morning run around a large lake.

"On your left."

About a mile in, a man with short blonde hair and muscular body ran up pass you. You waved and quickened your pace. The man was basically sprinting.

About 20 minutes past, and you heard the same voice. "On your left." You turned your head to look behind you to see the same man. No way. How is that possible? Did he do a full lap around the lake already? He sprinted past you with a smile. You waved again and jogged faster.

"On your left."

"On your left."

"On your left."

You groaned when he came around the final time and you stopped to take a breather. He halted, too, and tosses you a water bottle. "Thanks," you heaved, taking a sip. Then, shaking the bottle in his direction, "Are you some kind of super man?"

The man laughed. "Nah, I run like that all the time. It's my natural pace." You rolled your eyes and chugged the water. Then, you smirked. "I guess I wouldn't expect less from the famous Captain America."

"Steve, actually." he held out his hand, and you shook it. "Y/N."

"You come here often?" Steve asked, stretching his arm behind his head. You nodded. "Every morning."

"You know anywhere I can get a good breakfast? All this light jogging has made me hungry."

You smirked. "Light jogging?" you let out a "Ha!" and shook your head. "You're the craziest person I've ever met."

Then, you hooked your arm in his and pulled his muscular body along side yours. "Come on, I'll pay."

"Then, I'll pay tomorrow's."