Oh What A Night

I step out of my 15 minute long shower grabbing my towel to start drying myself. I quickly laughing to myself and lotion and quickly pulled on A pair of PINK boy shorts and a the large T-shirt that belong to my dad. I walked out of my room to go check on Elvin and Teyana. Sure enough Elvin was passed out in his bed while Teyana was sleeping on the small couch in his room.

I smiled at the sight and closed the door quietly so I wouldn't wake them. I walked to the kitchen looking for something to snack on. I hadn't really eaten much all day so I was starving. I seen some left over Chinese takeout from last night since I don't cook. I decided on eating that since nothing else really interested me.

I put the food in the microwave and sat down at the small island waiting for my food to warm up. I looked at the clock on my stove and it read 11:55. It was getting late and I was no where near tired.

The microwave beeped indicating that my food was done. I quickly grabbed it and a fork and made my way upstairs silently to my room.

I plopped on my bed turning on the TV and started to flip through the channels. Botched one of my favorite shows were on so I settled on watching that.

I started eating my food while watching the show and looked at the time. 12:15. Damn time was flying. I thought about Nayvadious and smiled a little. I remembered how he told me to call him at 12.

I picked my phone up and looked through my contacts and sure enough his name was saved as "Nayvadious 😍🔐"

I giggled to myself and began to call him. It rang a few times before he answered.

"Hello" his deep husky voice blared through my phone making me smile a little.

"Hello Mr. Nayvadious" I smirked a little letting the words roll off my tongue.

   "You're 15 minutes late Miss Elle"

I giggled a little and replied, "Well it's better late than never"

I heard a little shuffling before he replied. "Well I'm glad you called."

  I smiled a little. "I'm glad I can make you happy"

It was quiet for a little before I decided to speak.

  "I feel like a 15 year old girl talking to her crush for the first time"

"You tryna say you have a crush on me?"

"No I didn't mean it like that it's just cause I don't what to say and it's kind of weird because I dont wanna say anything stupid to mess anything up but I don't exactly know what I'm messing up which also makes it weirder and now I'm rambling and I feel like I'm talking to much and I'm gonna shut up now"

  He laughed into the phone "I know what you mean ma you'n need to explain yaself"

I sighed "now you tell me" I giggled nervously.

"I didn't wanna be rude and cut ya off shawty"

I stayed quiet not knowing how to reply to that.

"You aight lil baby?"

I smiled at him calling me that. "I'm okay just sleepy."

"Well you jus' gon' have ta' be a lil sleepy den' cause ion wanna hang up jus' yet"

  "Where are you from. Cause you Damn sure not from New York talking like that." He chucked.

"Atl born n' raised you from Harlem?"

  "I'm from Brooklyn originally but I grew up in Queens."

  "Oh brooklyn do or die huh?"

I smiled widely as if he can see me. "I mean duh but how you end up in New York?. Atlanta seems nice. I've always wanted to live their."