Chapter 1. The perfect first kiss

Author's note: This is my first book and there are a lot of mistakes, errors, and a lot of cursing. Mind you some of the things that happen in this book are a little rushed and clique, don't mind that. But for those of you who are critical please don't read my book if I wanted your opinion I would ask you. Thank you enjoy Phoebe's story. <3

-Jay

June 15th 2013

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you ready!" I yelled at Sam as we walked through the crowds to 'The Batman' roller coaster.

"I'm coming Phoebe give me a second, Ana, Keith are you guys coming?" Glancing to the right I saw my best friend and her boyfriend making out as if hanging on for dear life.

"They're not coming let's go."

"Would you please calm down you're acting like a little kid."

"Isn't that what Six Flags is all about bringing out your inner kid."

"I have a feeling that saying doesn't apply to you." He smirked and I hit his shoulder, "What was that for!?"

"For hurting my feelings." We ran to the line and saw how long it was when a few girls up in front of us yelled Sam's name.

"Sammy you can cut us." He grinned and pulled me with him to be in front of those girls, they all threw me dirty looks but I flagged them off. I looked at Sam and smiled when he caught me.

"Like what you see?"

"Yeah that jacket is awesome."

"Please just admit you're turned on just by looking at me." I gawked at him but laughed.

"No. Come on we're next." We rushed up the line and found a seat in the middle and buckled in.

"You ready?" Sam looked down at me and I nodded my head.

"Readier then I'll ever be."

"You're so weird."

"Look who's talking I have no idea why I'm friends with you." The ride began and I remembered why I was Sam's friend.

***

It was back when I first moved to Florida, I was seven at the time. My parents didn't want me to get in the way of the movers, so they gave me my bike and told me to go exploring the neighborhood. I came to a right and realized it was a hill, I tried to use my breaks but I was going to fast, I tried to use my feet to stop but I was wearing sandals so they got scuffed up.

"Help!" I screamed hoping someone would hear me, but no one did. I started crying when I saw him a small boy around my age, sand blonde hair, and he was swinging on a tire swing.

"Please help me!!!" He glanced up and ran at me, he tried to catch up but couldn't.

"You have to jump!" He screamed.

"I can't!!"

"You have to your you'll get crushed." He pointed forward and I saw a busy street and got even more scared, "You have to jump!"

I nodded swinging one leg to the right while holding the bike steady, I leaped and he caught me. He was taken off guard so we both fell backwards, laughing we looked up at my bike so close to that busy rode I shivered.

"That was close." I smiled as he said it, "I'm Sam."

"Phoebe I just moved here."

"You mean in the blue up the street." I nodded and he helped me up.