The Bet

Huge Plot Twist ❤️😂

Damieon's POV

I gather all of my papers on my desk in my office. I open my drawer and place them on there locking them from being found. Classified information.

The boys were going to be here in a few minutes and I was told to lock the papers up so that Bella wouldn't find them.

The dumb ass girl doesn't even know what she is. I would hate to do this, but they leave me no choice.

About five minutes later to be exact, Joshua, Shane, Anthony, and Angel barge into my office with seriousness plastered on there faces. (Haha my grammar.)

They all pull out a chair around my desk as there face expression changes to a nervous and scared one.

"We need to hurry up with this bet. If she doesn't break soon, we won't ever see our real mates again." Angél starts off as he holds his head in his hands.

"My wolf is not liking the idea of being away from our mates for so long Damieon. He's going to break soon." Joshua says with sad eyes as he whimpers.

I intertwine my hands together as sadness over takes my body.

"I know. We have to speed up the process of this bet." I say feeling guilty that Bella is an innocent bystander in all of this.

"She's going to be heart broken." Shane whispers as a tear slips down his face.

"W-we can't hurt her Damieon. She's been through so much already." Anthony says with guilt all over his face.

"I- we have to. If we want our real mates. W-we have to break her. It's the only way." I say as my voice breaks at the end.

"He'll kill our true mates Anthony!" I yell to him as anger takes over my body as I think about my mate being chained up in that nasty building.

I punch a hole through the wall behind me trying to contain my anger.

"How much longer do we have?" Shane asks.

"Five Months. And then they will die." I say whimpering thinking about my mate dying.

Multiple growls are heard throughout my office.

"NO! They will die! We need to finish this bet already. I can't take it anymore!" Angél shouts as he stands up from his chair.

I take a deep breathe calming my wolf down.

"Let's get it over with. My wolf is aching for his mate." Joshua says with determination in his eyes.

"It'll hurt Bella." Anthony says as the guilt is still on his face.

"It's either her or your mate Anthony!" Shane screams to him.

Anthony eyes turn dark as his fangs grow out.

"MATE! I WANT MATE!" He growled out, well his wolf growls out.

"Yes! I know you want your mate. But so does everyone else in this room! So we will go on with this bet, and we will get our mates back." I say in my alpha voice making them bow there heads in submission.