Chapter 6: Almost Gone

Sarra's POV

I watched as Jason looked out the window and by his body language he did not seem to happy. I don't blame him! Why would someone just come barging in on Camp Cristle Lake like this? I huffed and walked over to where Jason was and saw that there were police and F.B.I agents getting out of there cars. My eyes widened at this and I looked at Jason with fear. He looked at me and then he grabbed my upper arm. Hard. "Oww", I whispered as he drug me through the cabin. He just ignored me and continued to walk. I huffed and rolled my eyes at him. When he got to a trap door, he opened it and pushed me down into it. When I looked back up at him, he just put his finger to where his mouth was and I knew he wanted me to stay quite. I nodded and he closed the door, leaving me in total darkness. I gulped. I had always been afraid of the dark because of what had happened to me as a kid. I jumped when I herd footsteps over my head. I took a shaky breath and whispered "Jason?" When I got no reply I took another shaky breath and climbed the stairs. When I reached the top I slowly opened it, and when I saw nothing I went to turn around when someone from behind grabed me and pulled me up and slammed me on the ground. I wheezed for breath and I herd the person above me say "you move, I shoot. Got it?" I nodded and then I felt him straddle my back and grab my hands. I screamed out "Jason!" I felt a horrible pain shoot up my leg and I let out a loud scream of pain. Then I felt another shot in the arm and I only gasped this time because I couldn't scream anymore. I tried to get up but I felt a sharp pain that started in my back and through my belly. My eyes widen in shock and I screamed again. I could feel the pain getting worse. My eyes were starting to get heavy but I forced them open. Then I heard a scream and a crack behind me. Then I felt someone lightly touch me and I whimperd in pain. I felt the hands leave me then I felt someone gently wrap their arms around me. I screamed and I felt hot tears run down my face as I gasped for breath. It was getting harder and harder to breath. I felt something sticky and warm coming from my middle and mouth. I blinked several times trying to see. When I focused good enough I saw Jason holding me with sadness in his eyes. I opened my mouth to tell him I loved him but liquid blocked my path to speak and breath. I felt myself slowly slipping away. Is this the end? What is Jason going to do? Why must this happen? I thought as I felt tears in my eyes. I felt a gentle hand wipe them away and I focused long enough to see Jason looking at me with so much hurt. I opened my mouth and whispered softly "I.......love..........you....." Then everything went black and I no longer knew anything.