Chapter 4: New Feelings

When I woke up I found myself on a dusty old bed. I was scared, confused, and my head hurt more than I thought possible. I touched my head and felt bandages wrapped around the top of my head. This just made me more confused. Who put these on? When did they? Where am I. I thought, then I looked around and realized that I was in what looked like an underground tunnel with wooden beams to keep it from collapsing. I got up and started to walk around when something stoped me, and I fell flat on my face. I sat up and looked around my ankle. There was a metal chain that connected from me to the bed. I huffed out in annoyance and got up. I growled and started pulling on the chain. Then, like and idiot, I jerked my foot and I fell. I screamed as I fell and when I landed, the scream was cut short because I got the breath knocked out of me. After I recovered, I sat up and brushed myself off. The I stood up and glared at the chain. Then I jumped as I heard foot steps from above. I looked up and saw some dirt falling. Then I heard the sound of a door opening. I spun around and backed up to the bed and fell down on it. I listened as the foot steps got closer and closer. I gulped and watched as a huge man rounded the corner. He looked at me and started walking towards me. I gasped and jumped back in fear and my back hit the wall. The man stopped advancing and cocked his head to the side in confusion. I stood there, with my back to the wall, and just stared right back at him. Then he started coming closer and I shook in fear. When he was at the end of the bed he stopped and stared at me. That's when I started to look him over. He had on an old brown hunters coat, a blue shirt so faded you could barely tell its color, it also had a bunch of dirt and holes on it. Then I looked at his old worn pants. They were dark in color, had rips in the knees and dirt all over them. Then he had on boots. They looked old and worn out and two small on his feet. I giggled at that, and he again cocked his head to the side in confusion. That's when I looked at his face and I gasped. He was wearing a hockey mask that looked old and had cuts on it. His eyes were green and he looked like he was deformed under it. Was it? Could it be? I thought as I stared at him. Then I asked in a shakey voice "are you Jason Voorhees?" At first he just stood there unresponsive, then after about five minutes he nodded. I gasped and my eyes widened in shock. I can't believe it! Oh my God he is real! What do I do?! Then I took a deep breath and asked "what do you want with me?" He pointed to me then to him. I was confused. What was he trying to tell me. "What? I sad confused as he stared at me. He huffed and did it again. "I don't know what you mean." I said as we stared at each other. Then it hit me. "Are you trying to say that I'm a good girl and your a good boy?" It was a long shot but I had to try and to my surprise he nodded. He then reached for me. I still flinched away from him in fear of what he might do to me. He stopped for a second, then he reached out and lightly brushed his fingers over my head where the bandages were at. "If your asking if my head hurts, then it does hurt a little." I said. He then ran his fingers down the side of my face and touched my cheek. Then he pulled his hand away and started to walk off. "Hay! Can you please release me from this chain? I promise I won't run away or do anything bad, I just don't like being in dark places all alone. So please?" He turned back to me and cocked his head to the side then he walk over to me. He pulled out his machete and and swung it down. I screamed and closed my eyes. Then I heard a clank of metal on matal and when I opened my eyes I saw that he had cut through the chain. I sighed in release. "Thank you." I said softly. Then I stood up and got off the bed. He started walking and I followed. For such a big guy, he can move very fast. I thought as we made our way out of the tunnel. When we got out I jumped up and smiled. I hated being alone and in dark places. That's why I had those craps as friends. I hated being alone and they were the only people who would even talk to me. When my mother passed away I had no one because my father had left before I was born and I had no siblings. I looked back at Jason and he was starring at me with his head cocked. "What? I hate dark places." He nodded and took my upper arm and dragged me through the woods. I huffed in annoyance and glared at the back of his head. "I can move on my own you know." He just ignored me and continued walking. I huffed again, but just let him drag me through the woods. We finally came to a cabin that looked like it hadn't been used in years. We went there and he led me to the couch and I sat. He sat beside me and stared at me. I stared back at him. He's cute. Wate what?! Sarra, what in the world is wrong with you? He killed the only people you had! Yeah, so, he also took me in. Then reached forward and lightly touched his mask. He jerked back and stood up. I stood up as well. "Sorry, Sorry. I just wanted to touch your mask not take it off." He just stared at me. I sighed and rolled my eyes and turned to walk away when he grabbed me and pulled me back. I looked at him in annoyance and said "what?" He just stared at me and I sighed. "If you think I'm going to leave I'm not. I have nowhere to go. My mother's dead, my father, I have no idea where he is,and those crapy excuse for friends are dead now, so I don't worry. OK?" I had turned away from him because I had tears in my eyes. I felt his hand grasp my chin and force me to look at him. When he saw my tears he cocked his head to the side and pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged back and cried into his chest. When I calmed down I looked up in to his eyes and saw an emotion in his eyes. It looked like sadness. I smiled at him and went to hug him again when he lightly sat me down an the couch and held up one finger and got up and walked away. I have feeling for a killer. I thought as I waited for him to come back.