The Unexpected Meeting

A girl with brown hair in a bun, light red eyes, and bronzed tanks skin. She had on a red fitting gymnastics one piece with black lines outlining her hour-glass figure. She landed on a mat with a thud. A whistle blew from around the coach's neck.

"Alright, Eve! Sit down and rest. Sarah, get up there!" The coach yells as a girl with black hair in a bun, brown eyes, sun-kissed skin. She had on a black fitting gymnastics one piece with light blue lines outlining her hour-glass figure.

"Damn. Almost had it." Eve said as she got up. Sarah giggles.

"Keep practicing. You'll get it soon." Sarah said. Eve smiles.

"Thanks." Eve said.

"What are friends for?" Sarah said as Eve walks away. Sarah steps on the mat and the coach blows the whistle. Sarah begins her training.

~Time Skip~

"Bye girls. Practice tomorrow, same time." The coach said as she walks out.

"Good luck on your date! Bye!" Eve calls out as she puts her towel in her gym bag.

"Only you would say that." Sarah said as she walks up. Eve looks up as she grins. Sarah takes her hair out of the bun and it comes down to mid-back in wavy curls. Eve put hers up in a ponytail. Eve was wearing a red t-shirt, a black pants, and tan gladiator sandals. Sarah was wearing a grey/blue ruffled shirt, dark blue jeans, and black gladiator sandals.

"What do you want to do now?" Eve asked. Sarah hums as they pick up their gym bags.

"Sarah!" A blond hair boy with pale blue eyes hugs her around the waist and buries his head in her chests. Sarah looks down and pats his head.

"Alois! Would you let go of her?" A black/blue hair boy with midnight blue eyes walks up.

"I don't want to, Ciel." Alois said sticking his tongue out at Ciel. Ciel glares at him before looking up at Sarah. Both the boys are about the same height. Then a long red hair man with greenish gold eyes.

"Hello Grell. Lookng as lovely as ever." Eve said. Grell smiles.

"Thank you, dear. Lovely shade of red you got on." Grell said as Eve and him began talking.

"Off." Sarah said as she taps Aloud on his shoulder and Alois let's go of her. Ciel rolls his eyes. Sarah hands him an eye patch. Ciel looks at it confused.

"I have a bad feeling about your right eye. Keep it with you." Sarah said. Ciel took the eye patch and put it in his pocket.

"I trust you." Ciel said.

"Sarah is never wrong when it comes to good or bad feelings." Eve said. The boys nod knowing Eve's right.

"Do you know when?" Alois asked.

"Tomorrow afternoon." Sarah said.

"We have school. So that would mean it could happen somewhere around lunch time." Grell said as Sarah nods. Ciel gulps.

"Come on. Let's go back to our dorms." Eve said. Everyone nods. Grell looks at his watch.

"Shit! We need to hurry. You two have a test tomorrow. I have homework." Grell said.

"And Sarah and me have to practice for the competition in 2 months." Eve said as Sarah nods. They ran out the school since the dorms are across the street. Sarah ran across.

"Sarah! Look out!" Ciel yells as a car came speeding towards her. A boy grabs her and pulls her out the way.

"Watch where you going next time!" The boy yells as Sarah looks up. The boy was young maybe 20, her age. He had blue eyes, messy brown hair, and a nice tan. He was wearing a black shirt, blue jeans, and tennis. The boy let's go of Sarah's arm and walks off as Eve and the boys came running up.

"You gave us a scare." Grell said. Eve looks at the boy as he turns the corner.

"Who was that guy?" Alois asked.

"Don't know." Sarah said as they walk towards their share dorm.

"I still can't believe you got the principle to lets us stay here with you." Alois said as he jumps and lands on his back on his bed.

"That's Sarah for you." Ciel said. Eve laughs as she sharks her head. Grell was doing his homework and finished it fast.

~Time Skip~

Ciel was still up studying. A hand gently grabs his shoulder. Ciel looks up to see Sarah standing over him.

"Go get some sleep, Ciel. It's 10 past midnight." Sarah said. Ciel yawns as he nods. Ciel crawls into bed as Sarah tucks him in.

"Night." Ciel said as he yawns. Sarah kissed his forehead.

"Goodnight, Ciel." Sarah said as she cuts the light off and go to bed. A small smile formed on Ciel's mouth.