Chapter 1: Who cares?!

It' kinda weird, idk since i just felt like doing something and this just came out of my head. :/ who knoes... lolz enjoy! (if anybodys even reading...) and BTW please comment?!?!?

                                                           ~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~

                                                      Chapter 1: Who cares?!

"You know," Brooke said. "You could've told us that you weren't focused on THAT!" immediately Helen stepped in "Oh stop it Brooke, you know how Olivia is. If she's not interested then she's not!"

 I didn't want to be bothered on this topic, especially by brooke. I have no intention in falling in love this year...

 "Well, i'm not like you Brooke. I don't want to focus so much of my time on guys. If possibly no time at all!" I said turning to Helen who nodded. Clearly she agreed. 

 "Come one Olive! This year you gotta fall in love for sure!" Brooke stated this like she knew everything. But then again she did. She was constantly dating different guys each month or so. She was the one who didn't understand.

 "Olive?" She said. I twitched. the sound of hearing my nickname being used by a serious tone coming from anyone just scared me. Actually using my nickname at all annoyed me! And brooke knew how much i hated that...

 "Yes Brookie?" I used her nickname back against her since she hates it when people call her that too. including her mother. So i said this mocking her mom to get her to stop bugging me about it. 

"Why are you doing this to me?"

 I wanted to tell her that I was always independent and didn't need to fall in love this year. That i needed to actually focus this year, on my grades since last year, as a Sophmore, didn't go so well.

 "Well, I don't think Olivia wants to talk about this anymore..." Helen slowly said, as by now, she noticed i was getting clearly annoyed by Brooke's torment. 

 Then, Brooke's phone start ringing with the star wars "darth vader" theme. She stood up and answered.

 "Yellow?" she said...

 "BROOKE TIMOTHY GOMEZ WHERE ARE YOU?!" i heard loudly through the phone.

 It was her mother of course...

 "Mom! I told you already, i'm at Helen's house! You said I would come over remember?"

 Brooke raised her hands and ran it through her Long sleek and shiny straight and chestnut-colored hair. Which she often cherished it like it was her own child. She's like a possessive mother always touching her "child".

"Yes... I promise Ma... Yes i'll have fun... Okay i'll keep you updated... Love you!" She quickly pressed the end call button and rolled her stormy grey eyes. "How annoying... I'm telling you!"

 That, she's also right about. I mean, Brooke's mom is way to protective and for her just to stay over Helen's house the day before the first day of school started, was way too extreme... for her of course.

 Mrs.Gomez hadn't known of Brooke's constant boyfriends. Just the one's that Brooke really likes. And that is completely rare...

 "So... It's 4:45 in the afternoon and i'm dying of boredom. Let's go somewhere." Brooke says and grins. Her signature look other than the flipping of the hair.

 I look back at Helen again to see if she agrees. She brings her fingers to her mouth and starts to bite them.

 I hate it when she does that. Biting he nails. I guess she gets nervous but honestly, there's nothing to be nervous about! "Well, Helen?" I said.