Chapter Twenty-Nine - Someday, Somehow.

ALMOST 8,000 READS WOHOO! :D YOU GUYS ROCK! Also I almost have 50 fans, much for me, yes! :3 Sorry that there isn't much happening in this chapter, it's 3 am and I have a few personal problems to sort out.. :/ I will update again tomorrow if I can manage it :) 

The song Niall's singing in this chapter is called Someday, Somehow by Every Avenue, this band and this song ROCK! I swear, check them out, you won't regret this ! (:

Also I dedicate this chapter to DeadbyMorning because she literally commented on every chapter last night/today, however we see it :D And her comments made me somehow both cry and smile.. I just.. Check out her book, it's pretty good :)

-------

Louis' POV:

Ed, Niall and me decided we'd be driving to Doncaster the same day and they went home to grab a few things they'd need for our stay, and I currently was sitting in my room, thinking about how I could break the news to my mum. I knew she would have nothing against it, but I needed to prepare for her questions, if there was a world champion ship in asking questions, my mum would win gold without having to try hard.

I sighed, swung my feet of my bed and got up, walking downstairs into the kitchen. I leaned against the doorframe and watched my mum making dinner for when the girls would come back from school.

After a while she noticed me standing there, and she turned around, giving me a confused look. "For how long have you been standing there?", she asked, and I shrugged as response.

"Is there anything you want?", she inquired again as she wiped her hands on the dish towel.

"Nothing special.", I replied, sitting down on a kitchen chair. "Would you mind it if I would be gone for a few days?" I looked at her as she raised her eyebrows. "Gone? Define gone." 

"Niall, Ed and me wanted to use our days off to drive to Doncaster, it turned out they got a friend living there and it would be a great oppurtunity to visit my old friends." I gave her a weak smile, and she kept looking at me. 

"And what if something happens to Harry in these days?", she appealed. "I told Anne to give me call as soon as anything happens, and then I will drive back as soon as humanily possible without ending up in jail.", I explained, and my mum sighed. "Do what you think you have to do, and be safe, I know your driving habits."

I laughed. "Don't worry, we'll let Ed take the wheel. He's going to pick me up in half an hour.", I said, looking at the clock and jumping up from the chair at the same time.

My mum raised an eyebrow at me again. "So you planned all this before you asked me? How teeny from you." She laughed, and I smiled at her, and pulled her into a hug. "I just hoped you'd say yes.", I defended myself, before I let go of the hug, and turned around on my heels, running up the stairs to pack the things I'd need.

~

Half an hour later I was sitting in my room on my laptop, carelessly scrolling through my newsfeed on facebook. There was nothing interesting, as always. Some girls from my math class went to starbucks and posted about how much they loved their coffee, some people posted jokes or shared some stupid pictures that no one cared about but liked anyways, the typical facebook stuff that makes you want to throw your laptop against a wall. 

I sighed as I heared a car horn from outside, and I shut down my laptop, put in on my desk and walked over to my window and looked outside, and saw Ed and Niall standing by a car in front of my car, waving at me.

"Get downstairs, Tomlinson.", Ed shouted, and I nodded, turning around. I grabbed my coat and my bag with the stuff I'd need, slipped into my toms and walked downstairs. "Mum? I'm leaving.", I reported as I stuffed my keys into my coat, and my mum walked out of the kitchen, stopping in front of me. "Be safe, Boo, and call me if anything happens.", she spoke as she kissed my forhead and ran her hand through my hair.