Chapter Twenty-Three - School without Louis.

Harrys POV:

I looked down, avoiding any eye contact with Louis. His words kept pounding in my head, repeating over and over.

"You promised.." I heard his voice say. "You promised me, Harry." The disappointment in his voice was burning in my head. 

I swallowed hardly. I disappointed Louis. In the attempt to hurt myself, all I did was hurt Louis - I was a dissapointment. 

"H-Harry..", Louis said in a low and sad voice. "Please.. talk to me.. why did you do this?"

I looked up, and eyed my arm. A green towel was wrapped around it, but I knew how it looked like; covered in many, new cuts, most of them deep and probably still bleeding.

I couldn't help myself, but I was proud of what I did. I was proud of how deep the cuts got this time; I really am pathetic.

"Harry.." I could feel Louis' eyes burning on me as I slowly looked up. Louis looked at me, his ocean-blue eyes were filled with worry and despair.

"I already told you.", I choked out. "I am worthless and disgusting. I deserve this." 

Louis' facial expression changed, and I wasn't able to read it, I didn't know what he thought about.

"Who made you think that?", he asked in a concerned voice.

"What?"

"Harry, I'm being serious, who made you think that you're worthless and disgusting?"

I shrugged. "Everyone, you already know."

I heard Louis' groan and I saw him rolling his eyes before he looked back at me, locking his eyes with mine.

"I mean, who said it to you and triggered you to cut your entire arm open?"

I once again looked down at my lap, playing with my hands, feeling my stomach turn. If I told Louis the truth, he surely would either flip and yell at my dad, revealing my secret, our secret, to my family, or realize that my dad was right, and leave me, and both options didn't seem good to me. 

"Harry, please, speak to me," Louis said, cutting me out of my thoughts. 

I clenched my jaw, and slowly shook my head, my curls bouncing around, holding my breath. 

-----------------------------------

Louis POV:

Harry was being stubborn. I was worried, I've never been more worried in my entire life than I was in that very moment.

Something had happened while I was gone, something drastic and serious, something so big that it caused Harry to relapse, cutting his forearm multiple times.