"Not your best, Harry." She points out and I roll my eyes.

"Just be happy you've got me." I say and she smirks.

"You have a new recruit. Teach her." She orders, nodding toward a nervous-looking young girl standing at the doorway. She must be at least 16. She's blonde and pretty, with long, golden thick hair. Her eyes are a piercing green and her lips are a ruby red. "Just don't knock her up." She adds teasingly and I roll my eyes.

"What's your name?" I ask the girl, when Cassandra disappears.

"Ella." She replies quietly. I guide her into one of the apartments at the other side of the warehouse, where she's staying the night.

"Meet me back at the warehouse in five," I instruct and close the door on her to give her some privacy.

---

I still haven't answered Niall's message the next day simply because I'm too afraid to. I know what's coming. I know it's over for us, it's as clear as day. Our argument that we had back in London was just the cherry on the top. I've tried to keep myself busy to keep my mind off him but somehow I keep managing to see his sad, desperate face imprinted in my mind. He's right, though. I don't pay attention to him at all. I've treated him like dirt from the first day we've met. He's tried countless of times to make this relationship work yet I've made no effort at all. Did I really love him? Was I just telling him what he wanted to hear? I thought I loved him. I really did. But then again, I don't remember being in love with anybody to know what it feels like. I've forgotten.

The next night, Louis and I go to a club to blow off some steam. He figured I needed a night out, considering how stressed I was and Cassandra's work didn't help any of that. I find myself tagging along with Louis and we end up in some jumping club surrounded by rowdy and drunk people. In a couple of hours, we'd be a part of the crowd.

Sure enough, some time after I get drinks for Louis and I, I find Louis amongst the people on the dance floor. He's alone but that doesn't seem to bother him. He's swaying in time to the music, his arms spread out as he spins in dizzy circles to the music, not caring who's bumping into him. I may have forgotten what it was like to be in love with someone but I definitely remember why I loved Louis. He was fun. Carefree. He was independent, intelligent and funny. He knew how to have a good time but he knew when to be serious as well.

Maybe it was the drink talking but I really wanted to be with Louis tonight. Just him, no one else. Slightly intoxicated, I find myself walking over to Louis. But I don't feel as if it's actually my mind telling me to walk. There is something in the back of my mind, a voice in my head telling me that I shouldn't do this. That this wrong but somehow, the alcohol has taken over my body and it's telling me not to listen to that voice.

As Louis continue to spin in aimless circles, I catch with him and spin him round to face me. He stumbled into me and giggles a little, his breath smelling faintly of fruity shots. My fingers tighten around his hips and his rest gently on my chest. "Hey. Whatareyou-" his words are muffled as I smash my lips to his and he grunts in response and kisses me back all the same. His hands immediately make their way up my back and his fingertips dig into my shoulders. He lets out a shaky gasp, his glassy eyes staring in wonder back at me. He's confused, I could tell. So was I, though. Someone accidentally bangs their shoulder against mine and we stumble backwards a bit, both of us clinging onto to each other. "N-not here." He stutters and I nod in agreement.

He takes my hand and he leads me out of the club and we walk back to our apartment in a messy state. When we reach the apartment, our clothes litter the floor as he tries to unbutton my shirt and undo my pants. I stumble out of my jeans and boxers and we run across the hallway and into the bedroom, both of us half naked. When he's down on the bed, I straddle his hips and his hands snake around to my waist, pulling at the ends of my open shirt. I start to grind on him and he moans in ecstasy, throwing his head back against the pillows. Sex with Louis had always been...spontaneous. We did it when ever we felt like it. At the back of a car, in the club toilets...at one point we even did it in a broken down elevator shaft. Just when we needed it, really. It never bothered Louis if we did it in public places, just so long as we had each other.

I slip down his boxers and start to suck him off, watching him gasp and pant, sweat appearing on his forehead. His fingertips dig into the bed sheet, his toes curling as his feet rest against my back. As he makes a strangled sound, he pulls at the loose strands of my hair brings me up for a kiss. He unties my hair that's still in a rubber band and pings it across the room so he could run his hands through the curls. I rest myself against the pillows next to him, leaning in to kiss him hungrily. Our bodies are pressed together as we make out, our tongues fighting for dominance, our breaths turning into pants and that's when I reach over for the lube that's hidden in Louis' drawer.

---

I wake up with Louis in my arms. My head aches terribly but I don't bother about it too much. Louis is sleeping soundly next to me, the room faintly smelling of sex and alcohol. A half open condom packet lies on the nightstand, along with a rolled up condom. I can feel the stains underneath me from last nights sex as I roll over and cuddle into Louis. Last night was just a blur, a one night stand. We knew it meant neither to both of us but we knew we needed it all the same. Louis suddenly whimpers in his sleep and maneuvers over so that his head is pressed into my neck and shoulder. I smile down at the innocent sight, wrapping my arm around him.

I'm about to get up when I hear the front door open and close. Frowning, I sit up and seconds later, I see Niall standing in the doorway. His eyes are narrowed, his eyebrows furrowed. He's obviously taken in the abandon clothes that stretch across the hallway, assumptions of the worst that could happen already in his head. His mouth is parted as he stares at a sleeping Louis and me being naked and I know it doesn't take a genius to figure out what had happened the night before. He obviously came up to surprise me. That much was obvious. But then I remembered his text. A suitcase trails behind him as tears are brimming in his eyes. He looks so heartbroken.

"We're finished," he croaks and he's out the door.

________________________

Don't worry guys! This is NOT Larry based, it's just a blip. Trust me. I have a plan in mind. I just wanted Harry to make a stupid mistake. Do you think Niall finishing with him would be a wake-up call for him? What do you think about Louis?

Also, if you don't understand what happened in this chapter; basically the plot of this chapter was a kind of spin of from the film 'Focus' with Will Smith and Margot Robbie. If you haven't seen it yet, I'd highly recommend it. It's a great movie. Anyways yes, that's where I got my inspiration from for the whole con artist thing. Hope you like it! And yes, a double update as promised! Let me know what you think. Much love :) xxx

Vote, comment and follow xxx