Chapter 8

Malachiae Pov
I woke up and looked around Krys & Tray was caked up on the couch, Mia & Cam was caked up on the small couch, and Tia was laying with me on the pallet we made on the floor. Last night we was watch Grown Ups 2 til everybody went to sleep.

I lowkey wanted to go to the beach today, so i got from under Tia, ran in the kitchen and got two pans and started banging dem together.

Me-*laughing* GET YALL AZZ UP.

Everybody jumped up. All i could do is laugh, it was so funny. They looked so mad.

Me-yall get dressed we going to the beach. Everybody meet up in here in 3 hours.

Den Cam & Mia left to go get ready. Me, Tray, Tia, Krys went upstairs to get ready.

"3 hours later... Krystal & Tiana & Mia outfit for the beach"

Tia Pov
I took me mini nap den got dressed. When i came down the steps everybody was just talking and stuff. But Malachiae kept looking at me den look at way wen i look at him.

Me-everybody ready.?

Tray-yeah, we taking my truck. Imma drive, krys gone sit in the front.

Cam-Me & Mia got the middle, you and Mj got the far back

I nodded and headed to the car. We was bumping to Migos x Freak No More. The beach is like a hour away, i started dozing off. All I remember is laying my head on Malachiae shoulder.

Tray- i see everybody done dozed off except for me n Krys. We was just talking bout random stuff. I lowkey love her, i just never told her. I think its to early in the relationship for dat, plus she might not feel the same.

Her-babe what's wrong.?

Me-huh.. Uh nothing just thinking.

Her-do you wanna talk bout it.? Imma always be here for you of you need me.

Me-nah im good, but if i do I'll let you know.

She nodded and kissed my cheek, den layed back started to doze off.

"35mintues later"

Malachiae pov
I woke cause I felt the car stopped. I looked down an see Tia knocked out on my lap. I just played with her hair. If she was woke she would've beat my azx. She hate wen ppl touch her hair. She started moving a lil bit den opened her eyes. I smiled down looking at her.

Her-why you touching my hair boy.

She hit me upside the head. Im not gone lie her, Krys, and Mia are the only girls I let hit me.

Me-girl u betta watch who you hitting.(i mugged her)

Her-and what you gone do bout it little boy.?

Me-first aint nun little on me, second i cam show you betta den i can tell you. ( i smirked)

Her-show me den.(she challenged)

I started tickling the fvck out of her. That's something she hates.

Her-oookkkaayyy Malachiae im sorry plllleeeasssee stopppp.

Me-nah say aint nun little on Big Daddy Mj. (I smirked)

Her-hell nah(still laughing)

So I continued to tickle her.

Her-okayyy okayy... Aint Nun Little On Big... Daddy... Mj.

I stop, and smirked at her.

Me-good. we came to a agreement.

Den she mushed my head. We got out the car, and I grabbed our phones off the charger. We was walking til we found a spot, thats close to the car and water. Everybody layed their towels down and stuff.

Den Tray called the guys over.

Tray-yall let's dunk the girls in the water.

Cam & Me-ite

The girls was just standing there talking we ran up and put them over our shoulders. We ran in the water and all you hear is their screams.

Tia-please Malachiae dont dunk me in the water.

I couldnt stop laughing. We dunked them in the water and ran. The girl came up to us mad asf, not saying a word to nun of us.

Me-Tia.?

Her-....

Me-Tiana.?

Her-wtf do you want?

Me-you mad at me.?

Her-nahh im happy at chu. (Sarcasm)

Me-im sorry. Me n the guys just wanted to mess with yall. Forgive me pleaseee.

I said bringing her onto my lap, den i kissed her neck repeatedly. She tried her best not to moan since we a few feet away from Krys & Tray.

Her-Malachiae stoppp

Me-you really want me to.?(kisses her neck again)

She didnt say anything. I smiled, den she pinched my belly button. I screamed cause that shit hurt.

Her-told yo azx to stop

She got up grabbing her towel running towards the truck laughing. I Got my stuff and ran towards her. I looked in the car window i didnt see her since it was dark out.

I opened the door and seen her layed back were we was at with her towel over her. I got back there and started tickling her again. She popped up laughing.

Her-stoopp.

Me-give me a kiss and I'll stop.

She looked me my eyes and started leaning in. Den as soon as her lips was finna touch mines she YEET a nigga. Im not gone lie I got mad but at the same time i thought it was funny. She was laughing, so i got out the truck and sat on the hood of it. Den she came out.

Her-Malachiae.?

Me-.....

Her-Malachiae i know you not mad at me!

Me-.....

Her-wtf you mad at me for. I thought we was just playing. You acting like you really wanted to kiss me. Dont forget you still go out with Alisa.

I just looked at her and started to get off the hood. I started to walk back to the beach until ahe grabbed my arm.

Her- Malachiae dont be mad at me, im sorry okay. Ion like it wen you mad at me. Can you ple--(gco)

I kissed her. With everything in me.

Tia pov
When he kissed me, i was caught off gaurd. I liked it tho. I put my arms around his neck, and his arms snaked around my waist pulling us closer den we was. Den we pulled apart to caugh our breath.

Him-im not mad no more.(he said smiling)

Me- dont forget you still go with Alisa. We can be--(gco)

He pecks my lips.

Him-i know i been tryna end it with her but i havent had the time. I promise imma end it with her so we can work out some for us.

I nodded and kissed him. Den wen i pulled apart i seen everybody making ther way back to the car. On our way back we was just talking and flaming each other. Today was really a good day.😘😏

"Tia and Malachiae tho😏"

"Will Malachiae call it a quits with Alsia frfr"

"Commer yall thoughts and stuff"

"Need help with sex scene so inbox me bout dat or kik me"