scott whats going on?

Start from the beginning

Why is she being so distant?

I decided to get a second opinion, calling up Scott.

"Hey, Scott?" I called out. I heard rustling on the other side before a door slammed and he spoke.

"Hey. Yeah, what's up?" He hurried.

"Charlie just left and she's still acting weird..." I trailed off. He hummed before I heard another slam.

"Well, maybe- maybe it's that time of month?" He tried to laugh.

"Like the full moon?" I joked. "Speaking of, you still good? It is tonight."

"Yeah I'm fine." He rushed. I heard a loud crash on his side of the phone.

"Scott what's going on?" I asked. More rustling.

"Nothing it's all- Charlie get back in my room!" I heard him shout.

My heart snapped. She left me to go to his house?

It all connected. Her being distant, him waving it off like it was nothing.

I hung up, before grabbing my keys from my pants pocket.

~~

I pulled into Scott's driveway, slamming my door closed. I stomped up his porch stairs before unlocking the front door with my key.

I barged in, jumping up the stairs.

"Stiles?" I heard Scott question. I looked down the hallway to see him shutting his door.

Anger coursed through my body.

"Where is she, Scott?" I spat, walking towards him.

"You don't want go in there Stiles." He shook his head. I took quick steps to his door and he stepped in front of me.

"You really don't."

"I'm going in." I snarled. He sighed, backing up. That's right, give in. I know what's going on.

I threw the door open, expecting Charlie to be in his bed.

Instead there she was, chained to the heater. Her eyes a bright yellow and her fangs bared.

I quickly shut the door, taking a deep breath.

"What the hell is happening to her." I asked, even though I already knew.

"Stiles.." He sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"She didn't want you to know. Not, at least, until she learned control." He explained.

I took my head in my hands, running them through my hair.

"Jesus, I thought-" I sighed, feeling relieved.

"You thought she was cheating." He stated. I sighed while looking up at him.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. He shook his head.

"I get it."

The rustling in his room died down and I spun around, slowly turning the knob.

"Charlie?"

The door was eventually all the way open, to reveal her sitting on the edge of the bed. Completely unattached to the heater.

She looked up, her eyes still the yellow.

"Hey." She spoke, her voice a hoarse whisper.

"Is- are you okay?" I asked, slowly walking closer.

"Yeah. Stiles-" she tried to explain.

"It's okay." I nodded. She was the one to looked shocked.

"Okay? I've been hiding this from you, this monumental secret, and your okay with it?" She restated.

"I understand. You just- didn't want to hurt me." I sighed.

"So..." She trailed off. "Is this secret okay?"

I nodded. "If you haven't noticed, this secret is kind of part of my life. I think I can take one more."

She smiled before standing up and hugging me. I returned it, pulling her in.

"Yellow's a good color on you." I commented. She lifted her head to look at me, smiling even more.

She leaned in and gave me a kiss, a real good one this time. I moved my hand to her cheek, holding her lips on mine.

They moved against each-other, converging our emotions into one action.

Werewolf or not- I was still going protect her. Even if she was more lethal.