Taken?!

(A/N): Hey guys! I have so many idea for this story and I can't wait to write them all out for you guys! Sadly, updates will be slow now. School is starting (T.T) Please enjoy this update though!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V

I could feel Yukio's arms wrap tighter around my waist when we turned corners on Speedy. "Is this how all American drivers drive?!" Yukio shouted over the wind whistling through our ears. "Haha kind off." I giggled and nodded my head. "How are any of you still alive?!" he asked as we sped down the road way over the speed limit. "Because we are full of freedom and don't need no laws!" I shouted and pushed Speedy even faster.

Once we got to the mission site Yukio collapsed into me and gave a big sigh of relief. He took his helmet off and leans his head on my back. I giggle at him and take my helmet off. We get off Speedy and head under the Do Not Cross line. "So what's happening Shura." I asked as Yukio and I walked up to her. "Todo is inside and we don't know what he is planning but we do know he is holding hostages." Shura explained. I could see Yukio's face darken at the mention of Todo. "We need you guys to go into the building and capture Todo." Shura explained and looked worried at Yukio. "O-okay. Let's go (f/n)." Yukio said and grabbed my hand and started dragging me behind him. "Y-Yukio, if you don't want to do this you don't have too." I asked and pulled him back. "N-no. I have to." I saw the determination in his eyes and knew it was more than just a mission for him. "O-okay dear." I said and grabbed his hand and pulled him into the building. We walked around corners after corner and found nothing. No one was there, hostage or Todo. "Maybe he fled the scene?" I asked after a while of finding nothing. "No, he's here. I can feel it." Yukio said and turned another corner aiming his gun to shoot. I turned the corner after him but was pulled into a room by a pair of hands that didn't smell familiar at all. "Who are-" I was cut off by a hand going over my mouth. "If you want your little demon boy to live you'll shut up and come with me." I nodded and followed the stranger begrudgingly. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I visibly retracted. "Don't touch me." I snapped at the man. "You think I want to. Now hold still, I'm only touching you to get away from this building. So hold on." he grumbled. Then I heard my name echo through the building. "(F/N)! (F/n) where are you!" Yukio shouted and I was about to shout back when the man put a gag over my mouth. "Can't have you giving away our position now can we." he smirked and threw me over his shoulder. Then he jumped and the building I was just in faded away along with Yukio's voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yukio's P.O.V

I was turning corner after corner finding nothing. I was getting irritated and didn't feel like talking much so (f/n) was silent too. After a while I straightened up and said, "Maybe we should give up, he's nowhere to be found." running my fingers through my hair. Then she didn't answer. I turned around and she was completely gone. "(F/N)! (F/n) where are you!" my voice echoed through the building. I kicked down every door and caught a glimpse of her (h/c) hair just as it disappeared. "(F/N)!" I screamed after her but it was too late. I lost to Todo again, and this time it was more personal. He took someone that was mine. And that's not going to end well for him. I ran down the stairs and outside of the building. "What? What happened to (f/n)? Where is she?" Shura started asking question after question. "Todo took her." I said through clenched teeth. "Oh Yukio..." Shura sighed and I hit my fist against the exorcist van next to me. "Shit! I lost her! I lost her to him of all things." I fell to the ground and felt the tears well up in my eyes. I sat there and felt Shura sit down beside me. "We'll find her Yukio. Don't worry." she said and patted my back before standing up and leaving me alone. "I should have let her go in front. I should have talked to her the whole time. Why did he have to take her?" All of these thoughts were rushing through my mind. I could feel the tears slip down my face and saw them fall onto the pavement. Speedy then rolled up next to me and rolled a helmet my way. "Speedy, your (f/n)'s familiar right?" I asked and looked at the bike. "I am but because they are moving so swiftly I would not be able to pinpoint her location yet. I can tell you when they stop moving." the speed demon told me and then signaled for me to hop on. I pulled the helmet onto my head and rode away from that stupid crime scene. I sighed and hopped off the bike when we got to our dorms. I trudged in and Rin knew right away something was wrong. I told him and he gave me a determined look and stood up. "As soon as Speedy finds her we'll go get her, I promise." he said and placed a hand on my shoulder. His face was right in front of mine and he nodded. "We'll find her. Even if it's the last thing we do. Anything to see my brother happy."he nodded and left go of my shoulder.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your P.O.V

I saw Yukio run to the window we jumped out of.  Then the building disappeared behind others and I could feel my heart squeeze itself. I wanted to get out of Todo's arms and back into Yukio's. I felt tears build up in my eyes and them run down my cheeks. "Hey hey, no crying now. You'll be back to him in a few months." Todo chuckled and I wanted to just fall apart then. We arrive at some alley and there was a van waiting for us. "We're not going far. But it is undetectable to most." Todo threw me in the back seat and climbed in after. He tied my hands behind my back with his tail and leaned closer to me. He whispered in my ear, "Don't worry dear (f/n), you wont even know how long you'll be away." He chuckled again and nipped the point of my ear. I flinched away from him and pressed my body into the door behind me. "Yukio, please help me." I thought and started to cry.