Welcome to Japan

2nd person P.O.V

It was your fist day at the Japan branch and you were so excited you almost couldn't contain it. Your first task was to go talk to Mephisto and ask him why he wanted you at the Japan branch. So off you went to find his office and find a dorm to stay in.
~~~~Time Skip to his office~~~~
After finally getting to his office an hour later, because you got helplessly lost a lot, you knocked on the door and entered.

There he was, the so called "clown" and headmaster of True Cross. "Ah, (Y/N) how great to see you! Come in come in, make yourself at home!" the clown said excitedly and motioned to a seat in front of his desk. You smiled at the man and waltz in and took a seat. "So I bet your wondering why I wanted you here in the Japan Branch right?" he smirked and put his head in his hands. You just nodded your head, shocked at how he seemed to read your mind. "Well, in all honesty, there are way to many demons around here for my liking these days and seeing you are an outstanding exorcist in America I thought maybe you could help here." Mephisto eyed you under the brim of his ridiculous top hat. "Um, well okay. But I must warn you, I have a-" "Yes yes a flame of your own. That's why I chose you specifically to come here." Mephisto cut you off and smiled, leaned back in his chair putting his funny looking boots on the desk. "And your first mission starts now!" he beamed like a child. "Eins, Zwei, Drei!" he exclaimed and poofed the both of you to right outside of True Cross where there were many exorcists lined up blocking the road. "There is a speed demon on the loose and we need to catch it before it destroys the town." Mephisto smiled and the dropped you on the pavement. "Wait! Where is my dorm?!" you shout after him. "Just use your key! Focus on your dorm and poof! You'll be there!" and he disappeared. "What a strange man." you thought, "And he knew about my flames.... No time to focus on that now, I have a speed demon to catch!" You ran forward to the blockade and jumped off a cop car and over all of the exorcists, "Whaaaa?" Was all you heard from below you. "I call upon thee to aide me in my time of need!" you shouted and bit your thumb and smeared the blood across the runes on the top of your hands. Out came one of your cat sidhe familiar Shuriken, a fluffy orange cat with point horns and two tails that it could whip around and cause some real damage with. You saw head lights and got ready for the speed demon. Then out of the tunnel came another cat sidhe with a weird kid riding on it. Now it was your turn to say, "Whaaaat?" The boy on the cat started bickering with another exorcist that looked like his brother. "Eh whatever." you thought. Then the real demon came out of the tunnel and Shuriken ran at it. He jumped on it and it fell on its side and started skidding towards you. "Oh geez! Run run run run run!" you thought to yourself, but right at the last second Shuriken dug one of his tails into the ground and stopped the bike from hitting you. "Who's that chick?" "Where did she come from?" "Shes hot" is all you heard from the group of exorcists behind you. "Wow, some people." you said under your breath to yourself. Shuriken got off the fallen bike and jumped onto your shoulder, shrinking to the size of a normal cat while doing so. You walked up to the bike and uprighted it. "Whoa! What does she think shes doing?" you heard one of them say behind you and heard their guns load. "No need to worry, it's all under control." you smile at the other exorcists and turn back to the bike. "How would you like to be my ride to school hmm?" you ask the bike. "Just a little more controlled driving and no accidents? Alright!" you negotiate with the bike and tadaaa you have a ride to school since you have no idea how far away your dorm is from the actual entrance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yukio's P.O.V

"There no way she just calmed a demon like that on her own." I thought and stared at her. "She kind of dresses like Shura..." I sweat dropped and looked at her in her dark grey crop top and black unbuttoned dress shirt rolled up to her elbows. Her black and grey shorts covered her butt, but barely. "Shes cute though..." I think to myself and blush lightly, looking away. "Oooooooooo someone likes the new American giiiirl!" Shura smirked and patted me on the back. "Tch stop that." I pulled away from her grasp and started walking back to my dorm since the assignment was done.
~~~~~~~~~~~
2nd person P.O.V

You jumped onto the bike and waved to the crowd of other exorcists, "See you guys whenever!" you shouted over the roar of the bike and sped away. "Wow, Americans are crazy." was all you heard from the crowd as you left.

~Time Skip until you get to a door~

"Okay time to use my key." you said and stuck it into a random door along the row of classroom doors around you. "Just focus on my dorm room..... Dang it." you turn the key but the door stays locked. "Okay try again. Oh! speed demon, you can drive just drive me to the dorm right!" you look at your bike hopefully. "No, you don't know where it is, how am I suppose to know. Once you get there I'll be able to sense you and drive there myself. But not right now." "Dang it." you mope and try the key again. "Whoaaa hey! It worked!!" you jump up and down a few times. "See you there Speedy!" you say and run through the door. "What a weird girl..." Speedy chuckles.
"Well, this seems nice. I did ask for a room with no one around." you said, trying to convince yourself that it wasn't nearly as creepy as it really was. You walked around the abandoned boys dormitories and heard Speedy pull up in front of the building. You run out to greet him and sway a little on your feet, "Sooo, can you just stay out here for the night or something because I can't lift you to my dorm room...." "Yeah whatever, just don't be late in the morning otherwise I'm leaving without you." "You can't do that! You would attract waaay too much attention as a bike with no rider!!" "I didn't just now." "Well shoot." you say, sticking your tongue out at the bike. "See you in the morning Speedy." you say and turn to walk into the dorms. "Why am I in the boys dorms? There must be an abandoned girls dorm somewhere, that isn't this creepy." you think as you climb the stairs and go to your dorm. All of your stuff was already there and set up, courtesy of Mephisto, so you grabbed your shower stuff to go take a shower before you went to bed.

Walking into the bathroom you noticed it was a guys bathroom. "Well duh I'm in a guys dorm. But still, I've never been in one before! Who knew that urinals were so weirdly shaped." you say and walk to the shower area. You place all of your shower stuff on a shelf in one and turn on the water. You strip off your clothes and step into the stream of warm water, washing off all of the dirt from the day and relaxing into the water.
~~~~~~~~~~
Yukio's P.O.V

I walked up to my dorm and saw a familiar bike out front. "Isn't that.. no way. Not possible, her dorm wouldn't be in an old boys dorm." I think to myself and shake my head. "But it really looks like the speed demon!" I think and walk past it into the dorms. When I reach the floor my dorm is on I hear the shower running. "Did Rin beat me back?" I ask to myself. I walk into the bathroom and shout, "Rin? Is that you?" When I get no answer I start walking down the row of showers and stop outside the curtain with the water running in it. I grab the curtain and start to try to open it when slender fingers grab my hand and stop the curtain thats already halfway open.
~~~~~~~~
2nd person P.O.V

You were enjoying your shower until you hear a voice. And not just any voice, a boys voice. "Shit shit shit shit shit!!!! What do i do???" you thought to yourself and started panicking. "Rin? Is that you?" you hear the voice say and footsteps start coming towards you. Looking for anywhere to hide you whip your head from one side to the other trying to think fast. The footsteps stop outside your shower and fingers appear on the side of the curtain about to open it. So, naturally, you do the first thing that comes to mind. You grab the hand and try to stop it from opening. To no avail.... So there you were, stark ass naked in front of the boy from earlier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Hey guys!! I'm starting this story and I really hope you all enjoy it, cliff hanger the first chapter with you standing naked in front of the younger Okumura brother ;P