He cam back

It been 4 years since everyone disappeared all I have are Places people think they saw them one day I will find them.(1 hour) well now it time to go to work *sigh* here we go again. After I get ready I go to the Coliseum . *Lucy's mind* do I really have to take this one it Depressing what ever it pays* hey sorry I am late the guards would not leeee and then a person covered head to toe in black and he said who want to fight. Then there was a bust of flames I thought to myself was than natus? Then the top covering is head cam off. *lucy* *gasp and crying* it was him it natus . I ran down as fast as I could and then I noticed my clothes were melting off of me and the coliseum was melting *kaa* I was put up in the air by happy.then happy brought me next to natus and happy said the team is reasonable. Then I hug him as hard as I could I felt tears down my face natus rapt me in his cape happy Took me and natus to my old house and then I bought them to my new home. There I explain everything to them even gave natus a hair cut. Then I heard yelling from outside natus grab my hand and jump out of the window. Him after me happy grab natus and then we were of  happy landed us in a ally way and he clapped I grab happy and put him in my arms and me and natus came out of the ally on a train he die riding it wen we came off he was on his feet right wen the train stopped. Wen we came off natus handed me a bag full of all of my work of trying to find everyone and some clothes so I said thanks with an hug. *He blushes* natus try's to hide that he blushing but happy called him out so I laugh and said I guess we haven't changed at all. Crying from laughing so hard. So we start are way to sabertooth and we see a huge group of people and too girl came on stage sing a amazing song ween we get a better look one was Wendy. So ween the show was over we went to the go se Her and Carla. We were supper amazed what happened to sting natus stemmed unaware of what happened *writher note* let just say he put one a few pounds or more lol * Wendy and Carla come along with us to find everyone else. (Written note : well I can't spell for the life of me so ya I hope you enjoy this I am redding and watch fairy tail so ya a little spoiler sting actually get fat, Lucy is a boss aka new power up and Wendy mostly is like natus . but happy nothing really cool to happy abilities. poor happy so I made him a little stronger then the maga or TV show. umm I cryed thinking Wendy was going to die bad for Carla cuz who now happy going love and romreo too but that dus not happen yay, Wendy got a haircut to so ya well that it * I hope you enjoyed that bye :)