01 | тαкє ѕнєℓтєr

I don't really wanna stop myself

Nobody's gonna tell me I need help

Chapter 01 ~ Take Shelter

   "Fuck!" I cried out as I arched my back and fisted my hands into the sheets beneath me.

    My beautiful husband, Dante, pounded into me, repeatedly sending me over the edge with each lunge. My legs enclosed around his waist, ankles crossing at the small of his back, as I let moan after moan pour from my mouth like a damn running faucet. A dull ache throbbed inside me from how hard he was fucking me, but I didn't mind it. I wanted more. So much more.

   "Harder, baby! Fuck me harder!" It was a demand, not a request.

   Dante's lips tugged into a knowing smirk as he obeyed my demand, completely burying himself inside me, bumping over my sweet spot and sending me into a heated frenzy once more. I reached out, grabbing him around the neck and pulling him closer to me as he continued to move in and out of me. His face was ridden with lust, his dark muscles sweaty, and his breathing labored. He penetrated me deeply and my mouth fell open to let out yet another moan, but he pressed his lips to mine, blocking the sound that followed.

   I could feel him pulsating inside me and I knew it was because he was near his peak. Sensing his impending release, his hand left its place on my hip and gripped my cock, making fast up and down movements. The moans that left my mouth were uncontrollable. Dante knew exactly how to pleasure me the right way.

   And this couldn't be any more right.

   His lips moved to my neck, kissing the skin there as he reached his peak, releasing everything he had inside me. I felt the warm liquid course through my asshole and I held him tighter now, wanting to feel more of him. He collapsed onto me, mixing our sweat together, and breathed hotly on my neck.

   His body was still trying to recover from his release, but he hadn't given up yet. His hand continued to work me until my insides twisted with pleasure and I, too, came into his hand, throwing my head back and moaning so loud that the neighbors would probably hear it.

   "Fuck," I said in a bare whisper as I tried to climb back down from my high.

   Dante lifted himself to hover above me, his dark eyes studying me. I watched as he trailed his hand up my torso and slowly brought it to his face, sticking two fingers into his mouth and sucking gently on my release. "You taste good, babe."

   I smiled and tugged him closer to me, needing to feel us together. "I love you," I whispered into his ear. "I love you so damn much."

   He smirked at me. "I love you, too, Zay." He slowly pulled out of me and fell onto the empty space beside me, sighing heavily. "Your body continues to blow me away every single time."

   I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my head into his chest. He responded by snaking one arm around me and playing with my hair. "You blow me away every time."

   We must have stayed in that position for quite a long time, because Dante cleared his throat and wiggled his way out of my grasp. He inched to the edge of the bed and sat up straight, extending his toned arms to the bedside table to retrieve a stack of papers and his reading glasses.

   I let out a sigh. "Our reservation is at eight," I notified him.

   He glanced over at the alarm clock on the bedside table. It was 7:30. "I don't think we'll make it in time. I have to take a shower, first."

   "Then we should take a shower now," I suggested.

   Dante grimaced, his lips turning into a slight pout. "You know I don't like to rush."