316-329

Harry Potter 

316. In the second part of Deathly Hallows when it is revealed that Harry isn't dead, George turns to share this with his twin, but realizes there's no one to tell.

317. Both Sirius and Fred, Hogwarts pranksters from different generations, died laughing. 

318. The Marauders died in reverse order that their names were printed on the map.

319. James and Oliver Phelps (George and Fred) admit to getting caught switching roles on set.

320. In 2007, Maggie Smith the actress who plays Minerva McGonagal, was diagnosed with breast cancer. But she insisted "The show must go on."

321. You know you're a Potterhead when you had issues with the fact that Harry didn’t use the Elder Wand to fix his own in the movie.

322. In the first movie, When Fred and George bewitched snowballs to bounce off the back of Quirrell's turban; they were unknowingly hitting Vodermort in the face.

323. The last words we hear both Lily Potter and Severus Snape say are "always."

324. During the scene where the horcrux version of Harry and Hermione were kissing Rupert Grint got sent off the set because he was laughing too much.

325. Harry's scream after Sirius dies, was cut out because it was too agonizing

326. The only time Fred and George ever saw each other as old men was when they put their names in the Goblet of Fire. 

327. The spell for the Dark Mark "Morsmorde" means "Take a bite out of death" in French

328. The first and last words we ever hear Dobby the House Elf say are "Harry Potter"

329. On page 503 in the GoF there is an error. See if you can find it!