Luna?

Jamie's POV

It's been a month and we still haven't found those damn rouges. I've been working as much as I can, Willow watches over me, she makes sure I eat and rest. I try to make time for her and Melissa, but now, trying to find these bastards I can't find the time. In the morning, I get up earlier with the fellas and check the perimeter, then training until lunch time.

After lunch, it's office work and then a last perimeter check before sleeping. That routine goes in a cycle since the passing of Megan and Austin. All of us are coping, but Tiffany and my mom have been effected by it the most. They're in complete depression mode and I don't blame them. Willow has been stressed and a little depressed, I worry about her and the baby....

Willow's POV

It was another late night, Jamie and the fighters were doing a perimeter check before turning in. I put Melissa to sleep in her bedroom. Every since she found out that I was pregnant, she's been talking to the baby. She told stories and sang songs

"Night Mel bear", I whispered and kissed her forehead "sleep tight". I looked at her one more time before closing the door and walking to my room. I sat at my vanity, brushing my hair into a ponytail and using my make up wipes. Suddenly, I saw a shadow pass behind me, I turned around seeing nothing. I walked to the bathroom and looked inside, no one. Before I could turn around, something hard hit the back of my head and soon darkness came from everywhere. Jamie!

Step

Step

Step

"Alright, let's make this quick", a voice in a distance spoke and I felt my arms were tied down. My whole body was on fire, my wrists and ankles felt like they were being cut off and my throat felt like it was dissolving. I couldn't my eyes or mouth even if I wanted too. I called for Jamie or anyone to save me, even Selena didn't respond to me. I wiggled but no use and I tried to scream but all that came out were tears from my eyes

"Aww I see you're awake", the same that was talking before said "I must say that your home is lovely, especially with the rooms being soundproof". My heart dropped and a sudden pain pierced my stomach no no no no! No not my baby! Stop! My vision was blurry, but I refused to let myself black out. I tired to pull the cuffs but they only tightened, making me cry even more

Selena....

Selena....

Selena?

Selena?!

Selena! Wake the fuck up?! Now! There was no answer. I closed my eyes and endured the pain thinking of how much of an idiot I was. I should've called Jamie, when I saw the shadow. Now.... Our baby girl was.....

"Open her eyes!", the leader demanded and the others did as he said "look Luna, a baby girl". My eyes were blurry from tears but soon the figure of a small infant came to view. She was so small and covered in blood. I've never cried so much in my life, and in the mist of all my crying I saw my baby girl's spirit. It was small, but bright. Brighter than anything like a star.

They killed her.....

THEY KILLED HER!!! MY DAUGHTER!!!! MY FIRST UNBORN.....

Selena!! Get the fuck up!!! The room was completely silent, they all looked at me. I wasn't crying anymore.