chapter 1

Lucy's POV

I was hanging out with Levy since Erza and Juvia were out with Jellal and Gray. We were sitting by Yoguberry since it was one of the best places!

"Hello? Oh hey Natsu!! ....Oh alright see you tomorrow," I placed my phone on the table of Yogubery.
"Lu-chan u alright?" Asked levy my best friend.
"Yea, i guess....." "What did Natsu do this time? " * was it that easy to know?*

"He did it again, first at the bonfire of last month and now he says he is working with lisanna , and he always has that look of guilt in his eyes whenever his with me....levy?" She was scribbling in her notebook while i told her then she just froze. "Levy?" I tried again.

"Gommene, wait so who is he with? Gray? Gaje..."

"Lissana," I said flatly cutting her off. I know i shouldn't be getting jealous i mean, they were childhood friends , they was it right?
" oh Lisanna, well i guess you could go over to Natsu's place now since its just Lisanna after all Natsu could use your help, you are top of the school boards, geehee" she said with a geehee at the end, Gajeel is influencing her too much..
*she's got a point*
"Yea well cya at school tomorrow hen Lev?"

"Yep, cya lu-chan!"

***
I was out the car park heading towards my car and before i knew it i was in front of my boyfriend, Natsu's house.

I rung the doorbell 3 times and i was greeted by Wendy, Natsu's little sis. "Hey lucy-san!"

"Hey Wendy, is your brother at home?"

"He was but then he said he was going out to Lisslanna's place to study" her response took me off guard.

"oh thanks Wendy, i'm gonna check on him."

"Cya lucy-s...." i didn't hear the rest because i was already on my way to Miss Strautuss house
( is that how u spell her last name?)

I knocked on the door and i didn't hear a response. I was about to leave but then i noticed the for was unlocked so i went in..... i heard voices upstairs so i followed and followed and the voices lead me to Lissana's room. I turned the knob of the door and peaked inside. Next minute i was on the floor outside the room trying not to scream.
On the bed their my boyfriend was naked moaning and groaning as a white headed freak rode on him as sexily as she could then they both turned to the door and saw my face streaming with tears and i can't remember what happened but i remember that Natsu was out the bed chasing me as i ran to my car i turned on the engine of the car and drove out, far away from that house. I was thinking about everything and Natsu and I did together, everything but at that one time i trusted my heart i found myself turning my head left and all i could remember was that a white truck was heading towards me and it never stopped till it hit me....

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
So..... first chapter done!! All i keed now is help BIG help..... pls help me with who lucy should end up with????

A) Natsu
B) Rouge
C) Sting
D) Zeref
E) OC'

Pls comment who u think and Gray and the rest aren't in the list cause they alredy belong with thier other half!