Math and Cats

Ellie's Pov

Today was the big Math test, and I was feeling confident seeing as I am a master of mathematics a name I gave my self.

My idiotic older brother on the couch who cam home at 3 am completely drunk out of his mind. Being the loving younger brother I am I left him some advil and water, I was tempted to miss school for him but I knew he would be disappointed in me. Jay told me to do my  best in school, and that he doesn't want me to flunk like he did. Jay is not the best at academics, he almost failed grade 10  but I stayed up many nights helping him.

He would be mad at me if I missed school especially for him.

Waiting for Sarah whom I did not see for 4 days which is an insanely long time we try to hang out at least once on the weekend, unless I have a huge test or she is practicing for some play.

When she finally came we squealed like little children, around her I am insanely comfortable in being wild because I knew her forever.

__________________________________

"OMG YOU AND MCDREAMY OMG OMG OMG OMG AHHHH I SHIP YOU TWO SO HARD AHHHHHH GAYBIES ARE HERE" Sarah squeels and I laugh sushing her so she doesn't get us in an accident. "HAHAHA I wish he is straight as a pol-". "A Pole can bend babe" Sarah smirks and I turn red. 

"Get that booty have you seen it omg so round , and big you know what I hear that's bi-" "OMG SARAH NOOOO STOP." I scream at the thought of Max's member, I am insanely bashful about the "do", since my parents are away, so Jay tried to well teach me about how gays do it and it was the most uncomfortable thing I have ever witnessed.

---------

"So Ellie , each guy has a penis, and like a rock it gets hard when it sees something It likes." Jay takes out a carrot and it makes me sick, I can never look at a carrot again. And the carrot enters a magical hole, and well I guess with guys that hole is where poop  um comes out." We are both red, and I am speechless.

I wanted to throw up at the memory

He tried sharing this video of two guys doing "stuff" and I was as white as a ghost and it was a weird experience for the two of us,  and he told me that if I feel hard I should rub it like a lamp and there is a surprise that comes out, and I did not understand what that meant. 

Whenever I get this hard feeling I am to scared to touch it. I told my brother and he laughed at me like crazy, telling me it was meant to make me happy, and that I should live a little. I felt really sick at the thought, but it made me excited in a way. 

My thoughts where interrupted as we arrived to school.

we where walking to my locker talking about Max. "He is sooo cute omg." I say in a dreamy tone. "Who is soo cute." I jump to see Max behind me." Without thinking I answer

"Um.. this umm cat.. YES that I saw at this well pa-I mean yea not pet store in a mall" I was barley getting my words together as both Max and Sar laughing like crazy. "OH ELLIOT DEAR" I hated that name it reminded me of my parents who never really loved me, they are big business people like parent and they usually are  cold and scary which perfectly describes my parents, and they always use Elliot which I grew to hate. "OH MY POOR BABY ELLIOT I HAVE TO DITCH YOU FOR LUNCH" She came in and squeezing me being the over dramatic diva she is and of course people had to stare. I bet it was for the drama team's captain that she was eying and so was I since he was pretty cute, geeky kind of cute and then it all went away when my eyes laid onto Max. "That's ok Ellie dear you will come with me" Max smirks.