Chapter 3

The whole weekend me and Daniel hung out and watched movies and we also debated for like ten hours if batman is better or if superman is. Daniel thinks batman is better. I know superman is better.

After awhile we ended up playing 20 questions. He asked me about my dad, which isn't really one of my favorite things to talk about. But I would have to tell him sooner or later. Might as well tell him now.

I also found out that his little sister Anna likes to snoop and see what we're talking about. But she's really sweet so that makes up for it.

I met his dad Jeff who is a pastor for living water community church. He's also a huge prankster. Once Daniel came home from our date his dad made him stare into a milk jug full of water and ended up slashing water all over Daniels face. I was in on it I was filming it. He's also really nice.

And he has two brothers Tyler and Chris. Tyler goes to Eastern Washington University and he studies business. Chris just graduated high school.

But Daniel does have the nicest family and he has tons of support.

Daniel and I got bored so we decided to go to Portland and take Anna with us. I met lovey. And we all hung out. Lovey is really cool and she can sing really good. And we went to chipotle I had not been before that because they have none in Denver.

We also decided to film a video. We did the "never have I ever" challenge which got pretty crazy.

Once we got home Anna and I helped Daniel edit the video and he posted it the next day.

(A/N- we have some Dovey action 😜)

Monday morning- I got ready I was lazy so I put on the superman hoodie I was wearing the other day, black leggings, and black uggs.

I made a strawberry-kiwi smoothie. Brushed my teeth and texted Daniel. No answer. So I asked mom to Drive me instead.

I got there and Daniel wasn't there. So I waited 5 minutes. He still wasn't there so I texted Christian and asked him if he has seen Daniel he told me no. So I called Keri and Jeff no answer. So I called my last hope Anna she was at school. She said she would text me when she could.

I couldn't miss class so I went on with class. Then Spanish class the class I have with Christian. I talked to him for a while.

"He might be somewhere" Christian reassured me. "I feel like he's in trouble" I told him. "He's fine" Christian told me. "Okay thanks" I thanked him and went on with my day.

I got mom to pick me up. I went straight to Daniels house. And rang the doorbell. And Anna answered.

"Is Daniel here" I asked walking in.
"No I haven't seen him all day.was he at school?" Anna asked. "No, and I'm worried. I said. "I'm going to call my mom, okay?" She asked "yeah let's call" I answered.

No answer for Keri. So we called Jeff and for some reason Keri answered. She was crying on the phone. She told us there was an accident and she would explain when we got to the hospital. So I got mom to drive Anna and I to the hospital.

"Daniel got In a bad accident" Keri explained. "Is he okay" Anna asked. "He will be fine" Keri answered. "Can I see him?" I asked. "Yeah of course" Keri answered.

Daniel was lying there in the hospital bed. And that's when I broke down.

"Daniel I need you please stay" I said crying.

Keri was holding his left hand and I was holding his right hand.

And Keri was telling us what happened. "He was on his way to school and a truck hit him" Keri said trying to hold back tears. I get up to go give her a hug.

Anna was crying so much she had to go to the bathroom so I went to go comfort her. She didn't want to go back to the room Daniel was in so she went to the waiting room.

I asked Keri If I could tell Christian that Daniel had a accident. She was fine with it so I texted Christian.

Cassidee- Daniel had a accident he's in the hospital.
Christian- be right there.
Cassidee- thank you so much Christian.

(A/N- we needed some action)

Keri took Anna home so she could go to school. Christian came. Then it was about 8 so told mom she should go home and I would spend the night in the hospital and not go to school tomorrow. She was fine with that.

I spent the night but I didn't sleep well at all because I was watching Daniel to see if he would wake up and also I was worried him so even If I wanted to I couldn't fall asleep.

We woke up the next morning about noon. I was really glad. So was Keri. I knew he would be okay I knew it.

He spent a week at the hospital. Then he finally came home. I took him out to dinner because he was tired of hospital food.

He was in a wheelchair for a couple weeks. I brought him all of his work. He did the work and brought it back to his teachers.

"You can go home now Cassie" Danny said. "I don't want to I have been by your side this whole time and I'm not leaving now" I said. "Okay fine" Danny said. "Thank you" I said back.

After a few days Daniel could go back to school It was pretty different without him there. But he did get to work on his music a lot.

Weeks pasted. we had a lot dates. and it was fun.

(A/N- hey guys! I actually updated. We had some Dovey action, we had some real action. But anyways hope you guys enjoyed. I want some feedback tell me If you like to story so far. I'm also going to make a list of their ages (down below)

Daniel- 16
Cassidee- 16
Christian- 16
Lovey- 17
Anna- 14
Chris- 18
Tyler- 20 (idk if that's true but)

QOTD- What is your favorite color?
AOTD- Blue or purple

Okay thanks bye guys!)