You Belong With Me

Hi, so far..this is one of my first stories! Hope you like it! I know it sounds cliche' but this is different! I have my own twists! Give the story a chance!

Enjoy? MAYBE!! I hope!!!

_____

Madison's POV:

I saw him  looking so angry, like he was confused or having a bad dream or something.

I was staring at him through the window. Maybe it was Ana, Again. He's always having problems with her. As he closed his phone looking so depressed, He looked at me. I decided to use my notepad to talk to him.As we always do.

"You okay?" I wrote. "Tired of Drama" He wrote back. "Sorry!" I said, frowning. As I was about to write something, He closed the curtains. I sighed. You see, he's always like this when in a fight with Ana..Yes, his girlfriend. The chearleader. Ana is such a drama queen. She's giving him problems again. I adjusted my black glasses, giving me a more nerdy look.

  ___________

"Rise and Shine, Madison!," My mother said, pulling of my blanket away, leaving me freezing. "Madison, Wake up! You're gonna be late for school! Tyler is already waiting for you downstairs!" She added.

"Okay...Okay.." I grumbled. I went to the bathroom to take a bath as soon as I can, enjoying the bath. I fixed myself before I got outside the room. I turned the knob opening the door and when I opened it.

"Ahhhh!!!!!" I screamed, My eyes widening. "What's the big scream about?" Tyler asked, forming a questioning look with his blue eyes.

"Why are you in here? You scared the hell out of me!" I yelled with as my eyebrows pushed together and my eyes flared.

"Okay, I'll just wait outside," He laughed. "Oh and, Sorry for the scare." He gave me a small smile, and backed away. He closed the door, leaving me alone in my room.

"That was close! I almost let go of my towel." I sighed in relief. As soon as I fixed my outfit, I noisily got downstairs..

"Breakfast, Honey?" My mom offered. I sat down the chair and finished my bowl of cereal. I hurriedly went to the door to meet Tyler, sitting down there, he looks like he's sleeping. I just stared at him, his blue eyes, his ruffled hair, until....

"What are you looking at?" He teased.

"NOTHING!" I quickly replied.

He burst out into laughter.

"Ugh. Come on, Jock, Let's just go to school!" I said, with an annoyed look on my face.

"Seriously? You're calling me that again?" He  started.

"Oh, Am I, Jock?" I said with the meanest look on my face.

"Annoying...Nerd!" He replied.

"If- He didn't have the chance to finish his sentence with the bus honing us to come in.

As soon as the bus was there, we went in, encountering a bunch of cute kids.

"Hi there, lil' boy!" Tyler greeted, patting the head of a little boy.

He is just so nice to kids. I wonder why he just doesn't go to Ana's car for heading to school. Why does he take the bus? Oh right, he loves kids. Great. I'm staring at him and can't stop.

"We're here!" Tyler grabbed my hand and leaded me the way to school. Oh my gosh! He's holding my hand. No. I can't be blushing! If he sees that I'm blushing, I'm gonna have explaining to do. I feel as red as a tomato here. My knees are getting weak. Oh no. I let go of his hand, just to stop the feeling.