He's gone

••Hanna••

Caleb left me. I am sitting in the corner my room right now. Knees up to my chest. I can't believe he fucking left me for her!

He left me two weeks ago. I haven't felt like doing anything. I feel dead inside.

I hear a knock on my door. "Hanna?" I hear my mom ask. She walks into my room. I don't look at her. I just stare at the wall. She walks over to me and sits down next to me. "I know it hurts sweetie, but it's gonna be okay." "No it's not mom! He left me for some bitch. She's perfect mom! She's skinny, she's beautiful. How could I have not seen it? I practically handed him over to her." I say.

"Hanny?" I hear someone say from the doorway. I look over. "Nana" I say. She walks over to me. "What happened Hanny?" She asked me.

My mom gets up. "I'm going to get ready okay?" She says and kisses my forehead.

When she walked out I talked to my nana. "I broke up with my boyfriend. Well more like he broke up with me." I told her. "It hurts Nana. He just left me. For another girl. She's way prettier than me, she's skinnier than I'll ever be, she's perfect." I tell her. "Now Hanny! No one can beat you. You're my grand-baby. He doesn't know what he's missing  out on." She tells me.

"I want to be happy for mom. I really do, but I just- I can't." I tell her. "I mean she's getting married today. And I have to pretend to be happy when I'm crushed.... I feel so empty inside." I tell her. "Hanny, if he didn't appreciate you, then he wasn't worth it." "Yes he was nana. He made me feel special. I loved him so much! I still do. That's why it hurts so much." I tell her.

"Hanny. I want you to listen to me. You are going to get dressed and go to your moms wedding. You are going to have fun and try to enjoy yourself at least for today. Okay?" "I'll try nana." I say and then she helps me stand.

I take a shower and get dressed in my bridesmaid dress.

'You can do this Hanna. For your mom' I tell myself and I walk out of the bathroom and downstairs.

We head to the church where Ted is already waiting at the Alter. "We don't have to do this today Han..." My mom says when we get out of the car. "No mom, I'm fine. I'm Happy for you. now let's go and get you married. 

We walk up the stairs to the churches entrance where my soon to be step-sister, Destiny, is waiting for us. She's pretty; small and brunette with brown eyes. She's also very shy. We walk in before my mom and wait at the side of the alter for her to come and stand in front of Ted. She walks in and the ceremony gets started.

------------------------------------------

My mom and Ted were now married.

We were at their wedding party right now. I was sitting with the girls. "Han? Are you feeling okay? You look a little pale." Emily said. "I'm fine guys." I say. Then nausea hits me. I run to the nearest bathroom and throw up.

The girls ran after me and were by my side. Aria was holding my hair up and Emily was rubbing my back.

"Are you sure you're okay Han?" Spencer asks.

When I finish throwing up, I sit down next to them. "I must have eaten something bad." I say. "Hanna. This is like the third time you threw up this week." Emily says. "Fourth." I say. They look at me worried.

"Han when was the last time you and Caleb slept together?" Spencer asked. "No spence, I'm not--" I shake my head "I can't be pregnant." 

"But Han you've been throwing up, your very pale, and when was the last time you had your period?"

I stay quiet. "I'm not pregnant. Last time me and Caleb slept together was when he came back from Ravenswood. Last time I had my period was 3 weeks ago." I tell them. "It's something I ate okay?" I tell them and then I walk out.

I can't be pregnant. Not now that he's gone. I just can't be.

I walk over to where my mom, Ted, Destiny, are sitting. "Are you okay Hanna? I saw you run off to the bathroom." "Yeah. I just felt a little sick. But I feel better now." I tell her. She looks over at the girls and so do I. They look worried. My mom does too.
"Mom I'm okay. I promise." I tell her.

The rest of the night was pretty boring. For me.

Sure the girls were there but they had their dates.

"Hanna? Would you like to dance?" I look up and see Travis standing there. "Um... sure." I say taking his hand. We start to dance and we talk for some of the night. Until he kisses me. "I'm so sorry!" He says. I don't respond. "I'm not ready to start another relationship yet. I'm sorry." I tell him.

I walk away and sit next to Destiny again.

I start to talk to her.

"Mom. I think I'm gonna head home now. I really need to get some sleep." I tell her. "Okay Hanna. Ask Destiny if she wants to go with you. She seems a little bored." "I will mom, bye. Bye Ted" I say and I ask Destiny if she wants to go. She says yes.

I say bye to the girls and walk to my car. "I hope you don't mind, but we have to make a stop before heading home." 

"It's fine" she says.

I turn up the radio. 'Roar' by Katy Perry comes on.

I start to drive towards the pharmacy. I park outside. "Do you want to come in or wait?" "Um..." She says. I turn the car off and we both get out.

"Can you like promise not to tell anyone about what your about to see me do?" I ask. She looks kinda scared. "It's not like illegal or anything." I tell her. "Sure" she says uncertainly. "Good thank you." I say and we walk inside. I walk over to the pregnancy tests.

Her eyes widen when she sees where we are. She looks over at me. "You're pregnant?" She asks. I look at her. "I-I don't know. My friends think I am but this is the only way I can know for sure without risking my mom finding out." I say.

I grab three pregnancy tests. "Do you want to get anything before we leave?" I ask her. "No thanks" she responds. I grab a bag of chips and walk to the register. The woman looks at me. "Good luck" she says as she hands me my stuff in a bag. "Thanks" I reply as I pay and then walk out.

We walk to the car and get in. I drive us back home and then I park outside.

I get out and unlock the door. We both walk in. "I'm going to watch a movie okay?" I tell her. "Okay" she responds. "Ummm... Where do I go?" She asks. "Oh yeah I forgot you haven't moved in yet." I said. "Well..... Nana is staying in the guest room right now... Umm.. Follow me." I tell her as I go up to my room.

I grab some pajamas for me. I look over at her. "I think my clothes might not fit you..." I say "but here." I say as I hand her a shirt and some shorts. "Thanks" she says as she walks to the bathroom to get changed.

I get changed in my room. I put on a tank top and some sweatpants.

I grab the pregnancy tests that were on my bed and hide them in my drawer.

"Where do I sleep?" She asks. "Umm you can sleep there." I tell her motioning to the sofa bed she had in her room. "Okay thanks." She replies.

"If you need anything, I'll be in the living room. There is a remote over there if you want to watch TV." I tell her as I exit the room to go to the bathroom and take my make up off.

I go downstairs and into the living room. I put on 'White Chicks' and watch it. During the movie my mind wonders off.

What if I really am pregnant?

You Should've Stayed ~ A Haleb Story  (Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara